ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
can u make it so autosave only saves my replays
a lot of the junk that ends up on the folder are replays from other noobs and if you wait in queue most of the time it adds up pretty quickly

id like this to be an option if possible
This is a great idea and would allow replay saving to be much more streamlined, waiting in the queue of any populated server and having autosave on is the easiest way to end up with a gargantuan sized cache of replays and have your entire drive full. The inherent oddities of the .rpl files alone make it hard to even use them and to have to end up with every single one is ludicrous.
walah walah muda muda
Hey, the idea was discussed and it should be possible to implement, will give updates when there's more information. Good suggestion
While you wait, I did actually make a script for this at one point
https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=11876898
How to make script run on game startup:
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
In toribash core directory, open file profile.tbs and add the following line:
ls timestamps.lua

Make sure to add an empty line at the end, sort of how you would press enter after typing a command in chat
golf
u guys should give me credit for half the stuff in the game

being able to read chat in dark mode? me. replay scrolling? me. godfather of comp? ME.

im the whole reason ur game still has people on it and WITHOUT ME THIS WHOLE FUCKEN THING BLOWS OVER

and to all you tricking and xspar and ormo enthusiasts aka PIECE OF STINKY SMELLY MIERDA, in 2021 this game was about to officially die because there was no one playing CL or WC. guess who brought it back ME.

be grateful and kneel before your savior who has given you servers so you can choreograph a whole kung fu fight sequence with ur sparring buddy for 5 hours at a time and KISS HIS FUCKEN FEET.
Last edited by GHOSTFACEKILLAH; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:41 AM.