ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Help save my +!
Hey, guys. I dunno if this is the right subforum but none of the others seemed more appropriate.

I used to play a long time ago. I had registered so I had a +. At some point I argued with veb about something in IRC and he removed my +.

I started playing again today and asked hampa if I could have my + back. I no longer have my credit card or email from 2006, and hampa doesn't remember me, so he doesn't want to do it.

I was wondering if any of you can remember me having registration? I also bought reg for about ten people - Imsku and Esse come to mind. Can any of you, especially any mods reading this, vouch that I did indeed have a +?
If I am correct, they're not allowed but not sure. Got Any proof that you had +

Apathetic User
Shouldnt you post this thing in the Support board or talk to someone in #Support?

And don't get me wrong here, but wouldn't your join date be proof enough? And if you indeed did have the +, then there should be no problem if you talk to a member of staff.

Also can they really remove your + status? Kinda seems odd that it can happen.
Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post
Any proof that you had +

Maybe the part where his join date is 2006
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
Shouldnt you post this thing in the Support board or talk to someone in #Support?

And don't get me wrong here, but wouldn't your join date be proof enough? And if you indeed did have the +, then there should be no problem if you talk to a member of staff.

Also can they really remove your + status? Kinda seems odd that it can happen.

Veb definitely did remove my, and others', +. He was not a nice person. I talked to hampa in #support and he told me if I could get a mod to attest to the fact that I had reg he'd do it. I'm guessing he'd also accept testimony from old players as well.

@vendoor I have no concrete proof whatsoever, as I don't have my email or CC from 2006 any more. But a few people in the community like imsku, cro-magnon, esse and ishi may remember me having reg.
Last edited by Noob_Reaper; Mar 16, 2014 at 10:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
Maybe the part where his join date is 2006

Read OP again, son, he meant he had +, he didnt mean old schooler one

Apathetic User
Read OP again, son, he meant he had +, he didnt mean old schooler one

Not sure what the whole registration process is like now, but when I paid for it you bought a one-time key that lasted forever. That's what I had, just to avoid any ambiguity.
Just to be sure, are you talking about oldschooler status or fake+ ?

Apathetic User
Just to be sure, are you talking about oldschooler status or fake+ ?

I suppose oldschooler. Not sure what a 'fake+' is.

Related to the thread: I was looking through old threads to see if there was any evidence that I was registered. I found this one:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=2315

At post #2 I'm listing my accomplishments and had 'registered'. No reason for me to lie about this in 2006, right? And everyone could've easily told if I was.
By the way, keep in mind I was ten years old at the time of writing that post so it's full of unrestrained ego.

Here's also an interview with Imsku where he mention I bought him a reg key. And surely I would've bought one for myself if I got him one, right?

http://www.toribash.com/news/ToriNews004.pdf
Last edited by Noob_Reaper; Mar 16, 2014 at 10:47 AM.