Ranking
View Poll Results: How's your social life in school?
Sucks, I barely made any friends and dont know alot of people thereD:
1 Votes / 1.49%
I made a couple of friends, but don't really hang out with them too much.
9 Votes / 13.43%
I'm cool with everybody.
42 Votes / 62.69%
I just come to learn, go home, and play Toribash.
10 Votes / 14.93%
I don't go to school.
5 Votes / 7.46%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Grade: 11
How many friends did you make?:I've met ~2 people this year. I'm a loner :>
Popularity?(nerd,cool with everyone,popular,etc. And please don't lie): At a school with over 2000 students, popularity is hard to establish.
Grades?:Still doing my homework, so they're good.
Sports/clubs?: None
How are the teachers(are they evil?): None too bad.
Anything you want to add?: Nope
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Grade: 9
How many friends did you make?:every one in my school who is in 8,9,10 and some kids in the streets
Popularity?(nerd,cool with everyone,popular,etc. And please don't lie): i am cool with everyone i get along with them
Grades?:d-b
Sports/clubs?: national football team and basketball team under 16
How are the teachers(are they evil?): i find them irritation so i ignore them
Anything you want to add?: Nope
Grade: 9
How many friends did you make?: tons, but i mainly hang out with friends Mike and Destinee.
Popularity?(nerd,cool with everyone,popular,etc. And please don't lie): average, i guess
Grades?: donno yet
Sports/clubs?: rock climbing (i suck at climbing, but i'm a belaying PRODIGY)
How are the teachers(are they evil?:3): they're cool
Anything you want to add?: i go to safeway and steal donuts every 3rd period because mike and destinee and i all have free period then
pennis and also dicke and balls
Grade: out
How many friends did you make?: only bitches as i noticed later..
Popularity?(cool with everyone):
Grades?: 1st classes best last classes worsest
How are the teachers:i hate teachers
Anything you want to add?: what do the ppl do on the school , i slept the most time and drawed shit :P teachers hated me
The Sleepy Beast
Grade: 8
How many friends did you make?: Most of the boys in year 8
Popularity?(cool with everyone): Most people in year 8 know me and half the people are friends with me.
Grades?: 15 A's 15 B's 2 C's. This is my mid-term report card and probably the best thing I'll show my parents.
Sports/Clubs?: None, but I go to the gym to work out at lunch.
How are the teachers: I don't have a problem with most of them.
Anything you want to add?: I never had a real girlfriend. :3 I am shy at talking with girls.

Note: I am not gay, I get turned on every few minutes by sexual fantasies with girls and I masturbate an average of 2-5 times a day.
Last edited by Dose; Oct 1, 2011 at 04:12 PM.
Dose is dead.
I'm done with the school.
Feels awesome. I just need a job, and a fucking vehicle.
Well actually I do go to some private techictian school but I leave the class whenever I want, because this school offers the lowest level employement degree and basically this school has a bad system of education. But hey lowest degree of technitian is better than nothing. When Im done with this school I will finish my military duty, then look for some serious business with a High Degree Schools or colege.
I'm a sophomore in high school. ATM I have one "C" and one "D" but at the end of the quarter I always finish with all A's and B's. I'm cool with everyone. I have friends in 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade. I play football and run track. And I like most my teachers except for one. He gives you a 50% on anything that is late even if you turn it in right after class.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Grade: 9 (highest in my middle)
How many friends did you make?: no new ones except random people in grade 7
Popularity?(nerd,cool with everyone,popular,etc. And please don't lie): popular
Grades?: Mostly 95%'s with some high B's.
Sports/clubs?: nothing really will be trying out for basketball team and probably tennis
How are the teachers(are they evil?): yeah sure
Grade:how do you call that?euhh there are 2 sorts of school,lower and higher...im in the 2nd grade of higher
How many friends did you make?:anyone knows me...
Popularity?(nerd,cool with everyone,popular,etc. And please don't lie):the laughing/funny guy
Grades?:euhh 60-70 to 100
Sports/clubs?:none...im lazy
How are the teachers(are they evil?):most of the teachers are old and annoying...
Anything you want to add?: school is boring
I'm studying chemistry in university and here in chemistry institution nearly everyone knows each other. We have parties and play floorball together. There's no such division like first graders, second graders etc.. And of course no bullying we are nearly adults, age starting 19+.
Teachers' job is to teach so they don't care about us much. Lectures are open for everyone and there's no compulsion to be on the lecture, you can leave when you want or even stay at home. Well, of course, it's good to go to learn something if you are going to pass the test.
I'm rating this school 9/10 because this is the best where I've been.