Ranking
yeah kalista got a buff

me m8 played her when we duo'd rank, and he noticed that kal was better and had more lane presence
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

Kalista not complete shit?

I've been hearing that Kalista is a pretty shitty ADC these days.
I played her just today and did pretty well. I personally like to play champions that have decent mobility and don't feel sluggish or helpless when it comes to moving around.

EDIT: Played another game with Kalista

Anotha one

Seems to me like she's actually a very good ADC at least against Varus

yea that rend killing one target instead of two mana refund was huge

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I managed to get Silver 2 out of my provisionals.
Expected to actually get worse than that especially since I didn't really play at all in S6, and didn't even have a rank in S6 lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
cancer team. I'm pretty sure you can easily distinguish the peenoise words with the not tt ones.

Eyy

Eyy

Eyy

but on the other hand ;

Yee

aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Bronze in 2017 LUL

I'm somehow still in gold 4 where I got placed even though I have a 31% win rate or something in 39 games. 12/27 the dream. I even have 16lp.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
decided to kill myself so i started playing league with an xbox controller lol
no u

someone in high gold/ low plat want to duo with me this weekend?

I've been getting too many pissy plat players who afk when they get solo killed.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I can duo with you, I'm as good as high gold or low plat even though I'm only g4 right now, was plat 1 last season. Add me Qudath on Na
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I can duo with you, I'm as good as high gold or low plat even though I'm only g4 right now, was plat 1 last season. Add me Qudath on Na

alright sent one

Its apojii
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/