Ranking
Large, I do that too xD

CocoCobra, LOLOLOL you are cruel

After my showers, I bite the tip of my fingers skin off (it's really soft and doesn't hurt), don't judge
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like to sing when im in the bathroom while taking a crap lol
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|
I admit to being weird and am proud of it...
"If there were not weird people then the world would be like ice cream with no sprinkles and everything would be sticky so we could go up walls like spiderman."
I am Awesome... :D
The Lone Rogue
I'm rediculusly smart but extremely lazy
I love talking about phychology and other scientific discussions but I'd rather be trying to learn programing
I;m a whole lot of contridictions
I act happy and a bit crazy just because it's the way they are used to me even though i'm really a mellow person
I hate rap (thts a big one lol)
I use my imagination like freakin crazy and sora see things as if they were real
I sprta have a split persona (as in He doesnt have a name I call him it hes sorta the oppisite of me )
I can watch horror movies and shows but if I do I'm extremely paraniod at night and it uasually takes 2 waeeks for me to know its not real ...
I'm a bit of a sadist
I work best while listening to music
I like music when the words ans music blend nicly no matter the language or type (i.e countyr rock ,or rap)
and last but not least I can make it look like im not hurt when I am
(i.e someone once hit me hand while it was sitting on a table with a brick and i just looked up smiled and said what was that styrafome)
I could go on and on but I wont lol
lets just say that when says Im wierd I say yes,yes I am because being normal is boring
Last edited by takuzo; Mar 29, 2012 at 03:58 PM.
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Originally Posted by takuzo View Post
I'm rediculusly smart but extremely lazy
I love talking about phychology and other scientific discussions but I'd rather be trying to learn programing
I;m a whole lot of contridictions
I act happy and a bit crazy just because it's the way they are used to me even though i'm really a mellow person
I hate rap (thts a big one lol)
I use my imagination like freakin crazy and sora see things as if they were real
I sprta have a split persona (as in He doesnt have a name I call him it hes sorta the oppisite of me )
I can watch horror movies and shows but if I do I'm extremely paraniod at night and it uasually takes 2 waeeks for me to know its not real ...
I'm a bit of a sadist
I work best while listening to music
I like music when the words ans music blend nicly no matter the language or type (i.e countyr rock ,or rap)
and last but not least I can make it look like im not hurt when I am
(i.e someone once hit me hand while it was sitting on a table with a brick and i just looked up smiled and said what was that styrafome)
I could go on and on but I wont lol
lets just say that when says Im wierd I say yes,yes I am because being normal is boring

we are the same type of people my good friend. Smart but too much of a lazy piece of shit to use it towards anything that I find uninteresting (such as school)

And the biggest contradiction I am is that I'm charismatic but shy at the same time

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
EXACTLY MY FREIND I can talk to hot girls all day but I can't ask them out face to face using words XD
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Holy shit, im like this too

Allstate commercial:

it's like we're connected
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i'm a pacifist, nearly gay furfag who had a diagnosis of Asperger's (ass burgers) syndrome but beat the shit out of it so I don't have a diagnosis anymore.

\o/