ES Recruitment Drive
<---- Needs work.

also, hanz0, would you like me to start making some pre made heads? becaue seriously, I'm bored o_o.
keep a look out, V3 is on it's way. too bad you didn't like mine enough DarkJak, maybe you'll like V3 ^^
Former Item Forger
ZaneNutio: Please do. That's what you were hired for, really ;)
Stupinator: Could you deliver the Ninja 1 head to Damianek? I'll get the TC to you once you acknowledge the delivery.

Been kinda busy with school prep and stuff but I've got a texture set in the works.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&

Send the TC if you're satisfied. Will get the head to you when I get the TC/wake up in the morning.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
hi hanz0, i'm sorry to post here but my email is down

Please send applications to [email protected].
Potential applicants should provide:
-TB Forum username
Solitude
-E-mail address
[email protected]
-A portfolio of previous work (Textures if you have them - otherwise just general art)
My shop
-Preferred program
Photoshop cs1 not 2 or 3 but the first
-Experience with program (Time)
2 weeks
-Style of textures that they are best at/prefer
any thing is fine but rather robot textures
-Style of textures that need improvement
everything
-Ability to do full-body textures (YESHHH!!!/N)
-Anything extra you want to add
none
I want to buy fullset of textures with head in the Moon theme (dark or black and niceblue =) ). How much time it'll take you and how much Tc it'll take me =)? I want really good set like your sold - Defyant,Zackerie,LevelUp ans so on. =) But plz say the prise for all i want before ) ans some tatoos whenewer you want like
Last edited by Moonspirit; Aug 6, 2008 at 05:50 PM.
-- i really want a head and a style like this! ooohhh...) but without green, and more beautiful and nice =)
Last edited by Moonspirit; Aug 6, 2008 at 05:52 PM.
solitude: I'll review your application and get back to you later.
Marelons, here is ZaneNutio's take on your request. Let me know if you want a different style for it.

Moonspirit: It would probably cost around 30k. If that price works for you then let me know and I'll get started.

UPDATE:
Samule's texture request.

B&B&B&