Toribash
Original Post
Judge beats up daughter for stealing from the internet?
Title.
The link is here, if anybody wants to watch it and just to let you guys know that I agree with the guy who made this thread. This video could be NSFW and you might wanna turn away..

What do you guys think about this video?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=281723

Does anybody deserve this kind of beating? Well, prisoners, but from their parents?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
i couldn't even watch the whole video what a fucking red neck piece of shit no one deserve's something like that and over the internet wow he is so retarded, things like this are just sickening and from her parents thats horrible they should go to prison for a long time and she should be token from them.
isn't beating her on the legs and body enough already? and he still wants his daughter to get on her stomach so that he can spank her butt. even the mother joins in the beating and im so disappointed cuz the mom should have done something to stop this abuse. this is child abuse and the dad should know better because he is a judge.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Dunno what was wrong with this guy, maybe he is under drug influence, alcohol or just he is a plain overstressed psychopath.
Or was is for "mother america??
Just to point out, she wasn't using the internet, she was illegally downloading games and music. Perhaps doesn't warrant a beating. But at least get your facts straight.
after 1:35 i quitted the video cus its just unhuman to act like this...man i really feel with that girl i mean i can see how peoples head explode but thats just too hard <.<
that parents should be in jail forever
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
She was illegally downloading games and music.

Even though, it wasn't enough to beat her up that bad.

Imagine if everyone got that belt on their back that hard everyday.

He was spanking her for doing something illegal, and he himself is doing something illegal. Both deserve justice on their heads.
oh yeah
I really don't want to watch the rest of that video. The fact it's 7 minutes long makes me cringe.

And prisoners don't deserve this kind of beating. Nobody does. Fuck, the man is a judge, he should know better than to beat somebody, at the very least that the punishment isn't appropriate for the crime she committed.

Seriously, that was probably one of the saddest things I've seen in a while.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
In a truthness (not a word) that's not really a beating. Its not like they just tag-teamed her with weapons and slammed her head against the wall, leaving her into a bloody pulp. He just hit her with a belt multiple times and the pain most likely went away after 3 minutes. Yea there were most likely bruises but nothing really severe

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
That shit is just horrible.

I know she downloaded illegal stuff from the internet but really it doesn't deserve this kind of a beating.