ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Kyure
This is before he got banned. Scroll down below to the update to find more recent link(s). However, please read through all of the thread to make sure you are fully aware of the situation. Thank you.

Sigh. Why did the mods make Kyure a mod?

The amount of fuck ups that have been his fault are ridiculous. I understand the early ones, but i mean I didn't need to learn twice that canceling bets when there are counters is a no no. I got banned for canceling 100k vs 10tc bets, and when there are bets well over 100k vs 100k, a mod can cancel them and get a warning... TWICE.

I've had enough with this bullshit. The staff is constantly backing him up. It's either the staff of this community not being able to carry out a punishment when it is needed, or they are desperately trying to save Kyure's ass..

A fucking sea horse could do a better job then Kyure. Im going to link a few reports against Kyure and I would like you guys to say whether or not action should be taken. Feel free to respond, and Kyure feel free to get on and defend yourself, because a shit storm is headed your way.

Have fun.

(P.S. If you are going to give your opinion on the threads I linked, please include the number of the link you are talking about so other people can input their opinion as well.)

UPDATE
Kyure was banned, and this is why: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=556090

Thanks to recent events, AKA Kyure leaking CL info to certain players so they can get an edge, as well as the spawning of 2million tc, this thread has been undeleted. Ill update the links as well as post some updates.

He says that he is getting unbanned and reinstated. This thread is here to make sure that this does not happen. Voice your opinion on the actions he carried out as an SMod, whether the punishments he gave were in-line, and whether he received proper punishment. Also, please voice your opinion on the next course of actions to deal with Kyure, as certainly, it is needed.
Last edited by parrot; Mar 30, 2016 at 02:19 AM.
I used to rule the world , Seas would rise when I gave the word.
Now in the morning I sleep alone ; I Sweep the streets I used to own.
I also with this post in its entirety, putting together the way he acts in Irc he is a real ass face
Good luck kyure ur going to need it

Channel - ok
lol did you actually want kyure banned at one point and then a staff member notified you that they are doing this april fools prank about kyure so they re-opened this thread?
Originally Posted by neopetz33 View Post
lol did you actually want kyure banned at one point and then a staff member notified you that they are doing this april fools prank about kyure so they re-opened this thread?

It wasn't a prank.

i miss you ocean
Why can't we just get another SMod? Everyone will stop ranting & Kyure won't be a problem anymore.
woah
Originally Posted by Reshiss View Post
Why can't we just get another SMod? Everyone will stop ranting & Kyure won't be a problem anymore.

Kyure was a problem only because of what he did and if we get another SMod they need to be trusted.
A few people might say no but if we have another mod we can get better by finding more hackers etc. But if we don't we might be slower than usual so if we find another mod to help toribash community grow and be the best it can probally be then we need another Mod to help. For Example, me or someone else.
We have plenty of smods already. You just don't know that they do anything because people haven't complained about them yet.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

What I find strange is that Kyure hasn't replied to either of the topics - is he avoiding them?