Toribash
I think you can get 700 from achievements alone.. Also, the gem box is like a monthly thing right?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Pretty sure the boxes are weekly.

Also I hate being in a high league, I never attack people but people keep getting 100% on me for dark elixir while I'm just trying to get gold.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey we're looking for good clan mates that like to win wars.
SavageDeath hit us up if you would like to join or just check out the clan
#INIT2WINIT
Coc Name:Harith Iskandar
Clan: Msia Hybrid
Level:90
What do you like most about clash of clans? : revenge and steal tons of loots ;-;
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
Originally Posted by harith2708 View Post
Coc Name:Harith Iskandar
Clan: Msia Hybrid
Level:90
What do you like most about clash of clans? : revenge and steal tons of loots ;-;

Is it only me? I can't do nearly anything with revenges, everytime i search someone to revenge they are all shielded or online...
Or they are really stronger than you.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
there's alot of people using some sort of shit that makes them stay online forever so they never get attacked
goddamn cheaters
cage the gargoyle
Yeah, like turning on their phone till it blows up.
Or they use an android emulator. run their PC all day.