ES Recruitment Drive
This would be allot better if it was built upon; cant rob people who havent robbed somone else in the past 3 days perhaps a maximum of 50 people/40% of tc can be robbed, increasing with the amount they rob...
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
This would be allot better if it was built upon; cant rob people who havent robbed somone else in the past 3 days perhaps a maximum of 50 people/40% of tc can be robbed, increasing with the amount they rob...

But that's redundant. In the beginning, when no one has robbed anyone yet, you can't rob someone who hasn't robbed someone else yet, the whole thing couldn't get started in the first place.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok then so every friday it's a free day and everyone can rob everyone with a maximum of 15% of tc loss to other people robbing you. Also perhaps having to buy it from the torishop before you are able to use it at all except friday.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
So, as I can see, no official statements. And still no tc. kk.

No official statements: A-Team is official, and hanz0 made it pretty clear.
No TC: There's your answer.

Closing thread - if you want to discuss the robbing feature and how to improve it, make a thread for that purpose.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]