ES Recruitment Drive
guise i am hampa i not only was robbed but i lost my whole account (wtf) the guy wh0o posted on first page is not hampa omg dont listen to him ill refund your toricredits as soon as i get my account back count on it but first i need a sloppy in the ass[/sloppyintheass]

[srs]Anyhoo, as was mentioned and promptly ignored, what about the people who payed money for their TC? They just have to deal with it? son i am disappoint
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I was there when veb said something along the lines of "Everyone's PT bank has been refunded, everyone else can go die."

I like his style, I have to admit.
collect snots from the nose
someone plz ban peter1212 forever. he sole 64tc from me and i need it back NAO. i have full orc set that i need to get so i can show off to other orange belts.

the robbing feature is, imo, totally useless. i haven't seen any good reasons to continue it.
Last edited by mikotaku; Sep 7, 2009 at 08:07 PM.
I love you
I am just wondering what is the point of all this robbing...
There must have been one...
I am sure it shows who is trusted friend and who is not <-- advantage of robbing
TONS of lost TC <-- disadvantage
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RobertGB View Post
lies :'D

u didn't even join when there was that robbing feature

yes i did not on this account though -.- on my other account. serhan6.
the robbing feature is, imo, totally useless.

totally dumb statement. robbing drains the tc surpluses from economy. this is, actually needed. but robbing was too radical way.
I'd better make the gambling feature so there won't be anybody to blame for lost tc than yourself.
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
things such as lotteries would drain alot TC from the community.
especcially with prizes like texture sets or 'hanz0's drawings"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by iTzLUK3 View Post
I am sure it shows who is trusted friend and who is not <-- advantage of robbing
TONS of lost TC <-- disadvantage

Both wrong. Only friends robbed me and less tc in the economy means stuff will be less overpriced.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
He has nothing else to buy I imagine. Also, the fact that people purchased their credits with real money is being mentioned, but also completely ignored. (Who can come up with a counter argument for something like that?)

Doesn't mean I didn't work for my credits. And for the record, none of my credits came from repossessed farming/hacking/etc. credits.

EDIT: In regards to purchased credits, I personally doubt that many of those were lost, because the vast majority of people targeted by robberies were obvious targets. That is to say, Nabi, admins, PT banks, Hector, etc. People who purchased credits aren't obvious targets because they're not as well-known, and it's difficult to find people who have purchased TCs or boosters. (Yeah, you can look at the monthly promo thread - but really, obvious targets come to mind first.)

Originally Posted by iTzLUK3 View Post
things such as lotteries would drain alot TC from the community.
especcially with prizes like texture sets or 'hanz0's drawings"

5 million credits were drained from the economy in a period of 5 hours.
That's quite a bit more effective than any lottery.
Last edited by hanz0; Sep 7, 2009 at 08:44 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
yeah but the chances of ANYONE getting it back are soooo slim.
also banning lotteies i personally think was stupid.
Its the person who buys the tickets THERE decision wether they should do it or not.