Original Post
Need your help. And fast.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I suck when it comes to hardware :/ Sad one of my dudes ain't online, he would've been able to help.
Originally Posted by Tamashii View Post
I suck when it comes to hardware :/ Sad one of my dudes ain't online, he would've been able to help.

Well, I'm going to buy it on monday...So two more days. :>
And then...

Online 24/7. \o/

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

There's really not much difference between the two. Graphics cards are practically the same one. The i5-2450M is slightly better than the i5-2530M, although not by much.

The GeForce GT 540M on the first one has four times as much memory, although you shouldn't really need 2 GB of memory on the graphics card unless you're playing an incredibly demanding game on high settings or using a very high screen resolution.

I'd go with the second one based on the slightly better CPU and the unnecessary amount of memory on the second graphics card (although I have no idea about how much 1/2 GB of memory will do as opposed to 1 GB).

I'd also do some searches online about this kind of thing. Here's a helpful website when it comes to computer stuff.

http://www.tomshardware.com/

Good luck.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
There's really not much difference between the two. Graphics cards are practically the same one. The i5-2450M is slightly better than the i5-2530M, although not by much.

The GeForce GT 540M on the first one has four times as much memory, although you shouldn't really need 2 GB of memory on the graphics card unless you're playing an incredibly demanding game on high settings or using a very high screen resolution.

I'd go with the second one based on the slightly better CPU and the unnecessary amount of memory on the second graphics card (although I have no idea about how much 1/2 GB of memory will do as opposed to 1 GB).

I'd also do some searches online about this kind of thing. Here's a helpful website when it comes to computer stuff.

http://www.tomshardware.com/

Good luck.

Well, I'm looking for a gaming laptop, so graphics card memory is actually quite important.
My friend told me that the second laptop is about 7% faster than the first one which is not noticeable AT ALL.
Both laptops are almost the same which is why it's so hard to pick one.
Thanks for the reply, Ray. :>

I guess I'll just go to the shop and ask the consultant about those two...
Anyway, I'm still waiting for opinions.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Well, I'm looking for a gaming laptop, so graphics card memory is actually quite important.

Yes, but once again, you don't need that much memory unless you're playing a very demanding game like Crysis 2 or Metro 2033. Most other games are fine with 1 GB, although I don't know if 1/2 GB is enough.
Get a pc.

/thread
2nd one is best
Last edited by Dinis; Jul 21, 2012 at 08:57 PM.
I've had an acer and i don't fucking reccomend them, they suck, i ended up breaking mine's screen, if that helps, anyways back to yours

second one is pretty

btw without a nice procesor you can't either play games like cool people do, also don't you ever fucking say "I want a gaming laptop" that just doesn't work, i HIGHLY reccomend a PC because it's k00ler, you can simply change the graphics card/other stuff inside of the PC, change the monitor, for example if you buy that lappy and you use it for 3 years, as an example, games would have turned a lot better in graphics, and you can't run them, and you have to buy another "gaming lappy" but if you have a PC you just change the graphics card and the processor and done you can play other games, same as for example you need memory "omg ima insert a pendrive" that looks just lame, get a PC

pd: i had an asspie too, they fucking suck and are slow as a nipple
pd: i broke the screen with my knee, felt like a fucking boss
Last edited by Alejandro; Jul 21, 2012 at 10:02 PM.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
I've had an acer and i don't fucking reccomend them, they suck, i ended up breaking mine's screen, if that helps, anyways back to yours

second one is pretty

btw without a nice procesor you can't either play games like cool people do, also don't you ever fucking say "I want a gaming laptop" that just doesn't work, i HIGHLY reccomend a PC because it's k00ler, you can simply change the graphics card/other stuff inside of the PC, change the monitor, for example if you buy that lappy and you use it for 3 years, as an example, games would have turned a lot better in graphics, and you can't run them, and you have to buy another "gaming lappy" but if you have a PC you just change the graphics card and the processor and done you can play other games, same as for example you need memory "omg ima insert a pendrive" that looks just lame, get a PC

pd: i had an asspie too, they fucking suck and are slow as a nipple
pd: i broke the screen with my knee, felt like a fucking boss

Only two years of high school left for me...i'll need laptop for studies.
Plus, I already have 3pc's (all of them works( but two of them are a total pieces of crap. Like 512ram, 256ram graphics card(geforce 5600), not even talking about the processors), however since we don't have enough place in our house, only two of them are actually plugged in. ).

And whenever my father is at home, he's sitting on the best pc for the whole and I can't use it when I want.

So yeah, I must get myself a laptop.
And yeah, I already read about those acers...Even if the outside is quite shitty, I'm not planning to punch the laptop everytime I get nervous,lol, goin' to be careful with it etc. All I care about is how good it is "inside".

And HOW IN THE WORLD did you manage to break the screen with your knee?

PS.

Please ignore all the grammar mistakes I did while writing this...It's like 7am here, I'm still sleepy as hell.
Last edited by Kristis133; Jul 22, 2012 at 12:13 PM.