Toribash
Re: race car jousting???
how do i use MODS!!! all it dose is take me to torilaunch and torilaunch is umpty and when i try to play this mod it sais theres an eror
go to my computer\c program files\toribash 2.4 then open torilaunch and it should load all the mods. you should of asked this question in support though it wasn't needed here and it's off topic.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by TertyWerty
go to my computer\c program files\toribash 2.4 then open torilaunch and it should load all the mods. you should of asked this question in support though it wasn't needed here and it's off topic.

He's right you know... but you'll just say something rude and ignore me... I know that much...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
But I have just as much of a right to post here as you do... what does moderator have to do with anything?

Edit: Actually it's a privilege... but that doesn't sound as cool...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
he created this topic so he has a right to post what he wants as long as its not offencive
(and what he said was on topic he said he has trouble opening this mod)

=D
but what i ment when i said "i need help i cant use mods" i ment when i cliked on the mod to be a car it took me to torilaunch and its empty and when i go to c files and go to torilaunch i can do mods but only the ones that are allready on it like battle staffs, battle clubs, swords all the other so could someone please give me a guide to playing just made mods please ;)