Ranking
Original Post
The castle crashers
Okay okay, the title is not because I'm illiterate, the original thread was an org. Which failed. So here we are, discuss?
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Mar 12, 2009 at 03:49 AM.
Ohh ok, i've never heard of it.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
I got bored of castle crashers within a few hours of playing it at my friends house.

Fun at first, but gets boring quick.
:D
agreed with blam, there isnt much fun in completing the game more than once IMO. and insane mode is just crappy, they just made everything damage more and have more health instead of a proper well designed highly difficult mode.
I dont know what it is, and I guess I never will since hte creator of this topic is lazy and cant supply anything useful, pics, vids, links, not even some simple text describing it.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Sigh...

"Castle Crashers is a console video game independently developed by The Behemoth. In 2006, Behemoth announced the game as available for download via the Xbox Live Arcade service. It was Arcade's best-selling title of 2008.

Castle Crashers is a side-scrolling, gruesome beat-em-up which incorporates a small number of role-playing game elements. After selecting a character, the player then selects a starting level (beginning with the wizard's attack on the castle) through a graph-like world map; once the player completes a level, they may then opt to start or revisit that level any time. Other levels include shops where the player can buy items for healing, attacking, or defense using coins gained from defeated foes, and arena levels where the player can take on challenges to unlock additional characters, although in co-op the arena turns into a player vs player match, much like the final battle where you fight over a princess."

Adapted from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Crashers

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
It's good the gruesome themes (sorta). And the pets and wepons.
I beat it and it was fun now its BORING. But you got to to admit..If it was made by Tom Fulp theres gotta be a little pice of win in it?
dafuq
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
agreed with blam, there isnt much fun in completing the game more than once IMO. and insane mode is just crappy, they just made everything damage more and have more health instead of a proper well designed highly difficult mode.

Agreed, the AI dosen't get any smarter.

Also just realised this topic is kinda fail. Oops. Well, it's moved. Yay.