Toribash
Re: studio.inc
Only one request Slain, could we get the *un*finished .inc file to do some renders of our own??
Actually, not to be a dick or anything slain, but I agree with bloodkitty on the TORIBASH text - looks out of place.

don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Mainly to be a dick, but I agree with Veb.

Yeah, I'm kinda hiding right now.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Here's an idea though...because it wont take the official toribash font, why not use the closest one possible, might be Comic Sans MS or perhaps the only font you can use is the one you have.

Anyhow, to make it look more Toribash why not put another set of letters behind it in black (a little bigger of course for an outline )to give it the Stroke effect you see on the tori font?

Toribash <-imagine inverted :P
Comic Sans is a terrible font because people use it out of place. Comic Sans is designed to look like the font used in comics (hence the name) - It is not for professional documents - even though many people use it as such.

Anyway, next installment:
http://toribash.reversers.org/screen...-03-41-56g.avi

This is a DivX clip so you will need DivX to watch it.
This 320x240 (no AA) clip took 50 minutes to render. I will be making it faster... also, DivX has removed a lot of detail.

The movement of the camera is scripted into the include, so it will do it automatically

I will work on the font, it is just there for the moment so the walls are not bare.
I has a flavour
>.> I thought it was a good idea, it didn't have to be just comic sans, i thought i said "whatever"
this is definatly the start of somthing great ;)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it