ES Recruitment Drive
Re: studio.inc
Hey, that's fantastic!

Want any help? I notice that the textures are not done. Perhaps more interesting lighting, too?
Awesome job slain. I would so do something like this but the pov-ray export plugin in wings doesent work on mac
Here's an idea that's probably WAY too difficult to do. You could make it so the cameras pointed toward the stomach like the camera does in the game? Is this even possible or would it take too much coding for what you can do?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol, that would probably just take some simple math, as the camera must face the middle point of the players lumbars.
uhm I dont really get it is it a new map or something or what? Anyway it looks very good +karma to you
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by Hamade
uhm I dont really get it is it a new map or something or what? Anyway it looks very good +karma to you

It's a pov-ray .inc file.
Originally Posted by EvilPNMI
@#! Comic sans MS is such an ugly font...

http://bancomicsans.com/home.html

\o/

Comic sans is a much better font then times new roman because it doesnt hurt your eyes when you read a lot of it.
Comic Sans was designed to look like a comic book. It is used on professional documents and such, when it shouldn't be. If you want a font which is not Serif, use Arial.

Anyway, this is about studio.inc, not comic sans.
I has a flavour
soooo... when is studio inc. going to be out?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it