Ranking
Thank you for the kind words I'll probably change the grey part on on the legs I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I'll have to DL LP You guys, I haven't seen your sets
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Thank you for the kind words I'll probably change the grey part on on the legs I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I'll have to DL LP You guys, I haven't seen your sets

that would look really cool. Also, if you DL Lp me you would want to trade Tori’s. Nah. But my set is pretty cool.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather

Not much happening on my tori, it's always the same
oh man weppet I remember that set, I like how it looks like a circuit board, was it green at some point?

Zeus your set looks really good lol, did you buy it? I love it
(Origin)
oh man weppet I remember that set, I like how it looks like a circuit board, was it green at some point?

Zeus your set looks really good lol, did you buy it? I love it

I Paid like 250 to 600k. Can’t remember exactly. However, it was worth the cash.
well i havent used the app ingame like 2-3 years ago lmao i completely forgot how my set looks
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin

Yessir. I don't remember exactly when I recolored it.

Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
well i havent used the app ingame like 2-3 years ago lmao i completely forgot how my set looks

Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post

oh my. Now that’s crazy. Lmao! If you complelely forgotten how your set looks you know your inactive. Haha, you beat me in the inactive game.
Mind if I, drop in?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"