ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Case Mod
WELCOME TO THE TORIBASH CASE MOD THREAD

Hi guys!

In IRC today, we were discussing something fun we could do for a competition and Mister Clbck mentioned this: A Toribash Case Mod Competition!

Basically, the rules are: you have to do something Toribash-y to a computer case and then snap a picture of it and post it here! No COMPUTER EDITING ALLOWED!

Winner shall get a Toribooster*20 and 2,000 toricredits.

After 7 days we shall see who is the winner! If we need more time, we shall extend it!

don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by guitarookid View Post
well, if you do not have a computer case, can you use any box? If so, count me in!

What?

You don't have to use the computer case you currently have BUT you can use another case - as long as it's a COMPUTER CASE*

* As my friend just said: I have no imagination. So therefore, you can use like a PS1/PS2/PS3 or Xbox. Anything related to GAMING?
Ill see what I can do

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
It looks like cows blood. So it's probably from meat or something.

P.S. Ima get started on my entry soon, I will be using the face plate to my smashed up X box 360.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Could i print off a toribash logo, stick it on a box(so i don't ruin my computer), and put blood on it?
Originally Posted by Nepo View Post
Could i print off a toribash logo, stick it on a box(so i don't ruin my computer), and put blood on it?

You can do anything you can think of
lol, veb just beat the shit out of his computer, drew a crappy circle on it, and poored dirty on it >.<

if i did this my dad would literaly kick my ass...