Ranking
Original Post
The display your own name script
I'm sure someone somewhere had great fun for the first two seconds after it's creation, but it has gotten old. Moving threads to the HoS where people who have fallen for it and ask about it is tasteless as well. Just kill it off.
Agreed. I've seen maybe two instances where it wasn't being used for some shitty "trolling" attempt. It's pointless and it's done nothing but create cleanup work. Get rid of that nonsense.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I like it. Adds jazz to events, but I have to admit, ban it from sigs and shit please.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
GET IT OUT OF MY REPORTS PLEASE
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
I like it. Adds jazz to events, but I have to admit, ban it from sigs and shit please.

No it doesn't.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Fish said if people abuse it he would remove it. I guess he doesn't see any abuse being done.
blue
pink
It has gotten old but everyone knows about it now, so it is pretty harmless. People like to just put it in their sig for fun, which since most people know about it already, doesn't really effect anything.
Yeah, but there are people coming back, and just joining that will repeat the cycle. I don't really think there is a fight against this one, would be best to remove it.
8-)