Toribash
Originally Posted by Blackacezi View Post
Im hyped afff

dude i just started playing dark souls 3 (haven't played the 1st and 2nd) and i can't even beat the first boss

i feel shit

Lol, I have DS1 and DS2, both are just awesome, but still the 1 was my favourite. I've done those two so many times I can't wait to get DS3.
Just look at my pic and sig, only the true ones will understand
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
You should get the 3rd han! and teach me how to play lol. I heard people play by strafing and strafing and strafing, but i'm not really good at it :/

And yeah actually i mentioned DS here because i saw your sig lol, it was pretty famous
You should get the 3rd han! and teach me how to play lol. I heard people play by strafing and strafing and strafing, but i'm not really good at it :/

And yeah actually i mentioned DS here because i saw your sig lol, it was pretty famous

You didn't answer my question boi.
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
You didn't answer my question boi.

Mani my boi sorry Pyro's chitty chatty long post made the previous page bugged on my laptop so i thought there were no chats after.
And sorry i've been busy lately (lagi uas) and haven't touched gimp for a while, do you still wanna wait?
Mani my boi sorry Pyro's chitty chatty long post made the previous page bugged on my laptop so i thought there were no chats after.
And sorry i've been busy lately (lagi uas) and haven't touched gimp for a while, do you still wanna wait?

I am busy aswell. Gua juga lagi UN :V
But sure. I'm not forcing you.
But please do a modified tori head.
A 128x128 one.
Keep the color of the basic tori.
Or maybe do it amber and white to match the default tori set.
Yeah do that.
why 128x128 if it was 512x512 it would still work and if you got an upgraded head it would look better and not have the same lvl of quality
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]