Ranking
I want to say no, because (especially where I live) we have EXTREMELY pretty beaches, give "Wainui beach" a google if you're bored.
But then on the other hand, I live in a city where to drive pretty much anywhere we have to go through an hour and a half long gorge, with trees and mountains being all you can see for the whole hour and a half. Even that, though is kinda pretty.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
i know what you mean

no year since 2012 has felt real

I know right? Wushu just ain't the same no more
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
I know right? Wushu just ain't the same no more

This man clearly has wushulitis. Give him drugs.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Hey everybody sorry to be so inactive i was drowning with tests now im on vacation finally wooooooo ))))

Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Me 2017 was a really good year on professional, academic and personal levels. Probably the year I grew up and learned the most in pretty must all aspects of life.

I feel the same. 2017 was the best of my life, pretty intense and crazy year in all aspects. I hope 2018 comes double intense and crazy
This year was very good for me too. I finally got a half time job that allows me to study and my grades have improved a lot. I hope to keep it up for the next year

By the way, what plans do you guys have for the next year?
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
This year was very good for me too. I finally got a half time job that allows me to study and my grades have improved a lot. I hope to keep it up for the next year

By the way, what plans do you guys have for the next year?

Good for you. I'll be in school for most of 2018, but I'll definitely try and make the most out of my time there (get good grades, try to meet new people, enjoy some time with my current friends, etc.)
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
When do we get our war
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by basic View Post
we're stealing bands from u hope you dont mind!

oh no what are we going to do