Ranking
Original Post
Grounded...again
i just got grounded again for well having a girl in the house when my parents weren't home, and for supposedly playing my guitar in study hall and getting a detention so i will be as much as possible with out getting caught.

I miss evil! i hate the real world! PLZ HALP! i am bored as hell!
lol...may the sneakiness be with you so you dont get caught
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Originally Posted by Project View Post
supposedly playing my guitar in study hall...

now thats a strange acusation... were the tachers setting you up in a huge scam?

....having a girl in the house...

;D gigity gigity goo! allll riiight!
Last edited by Shlimmy; Apr 1, 2008 at 03:39 AM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
a girl in the house when my parents weren't home

hmmmm.....now how did that go....lol....were u.....doing anything in particular?....
Last edited by Shlimby; Nov 14, 2007 at 10:48 PM.
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Nah I don't think he would want a bitch following him around all day at school.
And Project your life is a wreck.
If it were up to me I wish we could all just like step into the internet and live in a virtual world and we could all just hangout.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Nah I don't think he would want a bitch following him around all day at school.
And Project your life is a wreck.
If it were up to me I wish we could all just like step into the internet and live in a virtual world and we could all just hangout.

lol kinda like World of Warcraft... but some people have trouble comin back, like that one dude in China who Passed out from dehydration and later died....on the computer....with his level 100 Mage just standing there and geting owned by a dragon......so so pathetic
~Sander Cohen~
More deeply upsettting than pathetic. I consider myself a lonely soul, and then I compare myself to people like this. My heart throbs for these people.
yea...do you know in China, (Whats with them and World of Warcraft?) they have sweatshops where Kids sit at a computer and play Wow and get the Characters up to level 200,933,002 and then sell them.........well so ive heard >_>
~Sander Cohen~