Ranking
I love this mod, made a quick thing in 10 min in the middle of the night.
Attached Files
Mack lb.rpl (184.1 KB, 19 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Yea I made it to the end and tried a slide at the final
Attached Files
<[NO]Rai> SNAPAR
<[NO]Rai> BOOOOAAAAA
So ive noticed there are mods that have rotating objects, like the raid challange blades. is there any way to use this in the wheels to make the longboard a bit faster? oh and i dont really want faster tori anymore, it looks more real when you use it right. and now i know how to use glutes the way you set them up, so keep them they way they are. lol i can tell alot of people are having fun with this, and the turning is awesome. most people would just write that off as impossible.
anyway the reason you're seeing stuff about datskips mod is because he said he would try this if nobody did by the weekend, and Im not sure if he saw this or not. so I told everyone not to pay anybody the 11k yet until we know if dat will actually make the mod, so we can split it if necessary. normally i would give it to the first person who tries this, but dat is pretty well known and I always have fun on his mods, so I just wanted to see him have a go at this
Last edited by iIluminati; May 16, 2015 at 04:06 AM.
(Origin)
I thought about making the track steeper cus the replays looked a little slow but I was already too far into creating it so I stuck with what I had. Yea I can try and make the wheels spin with a constant velocity to go faster so I will try that later. It's no problem about the tc, I understand if you want to wait.
You can go ahead and send the TC, I haven't started yet

It's a pretty cool mod though, if you want to start faster you can just give everything a boost from the first frame
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
2 Ideas which could be implemented. Either putting a car or 2 by the side of the road to give a bit of turning challenge. Or making it more skateboard friendly and add a ramp or 2?
-----
Alos, would it possible to turn the friction of the wheels down so they slide about and give a little bit? It would help alot for being more realistic. Other wise great mod thoroughly enjoy it!
Last edited by Redd; May 16, 2015 at 03:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

this mod is literally perfect

it only needs to have turnframe formats for speed

gg mack

can everyone make mods like this thanks
Why is nobody complaining about the weird version of tori, I really hate weird toris. Can't you make a version of this mod with the defult tori?