Ranking
The creativity in that opener was fucking insane, jesus Christ. I've never seen anything Close resembling it.

Boom was glorious, Expected more destructive shit after but the decap was slick.

Gj as Always, MrBlowMyMind
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
what
the
fucking
hell

man when you told me you only did a replay a year and it was always fucking amazing i'm just hoping that the next year goes by damn fast babe
Lookie lookie guys

made a quick wip for oaky because I promised him a replay, so I whipped out whatever this is.

still a wip, and might change the double core at the end to a full groin boom if I get the time. Anyways enjoy!
Attached Files
Stay Classy.rpl (199.0 KB, 98 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
instagib is not allowed
if i had to describe this replay id say this is like a goofier 17april that zones a lot. also where is the rust ?? you are a hacker
oh yeah
Real nice stuff. Your dms are just as amazing as usual. Only part I wasn't a fan of was how you stayed still in the air during those flips towards uke. I feel like you could have done something more interesting. Still a fantastic replay though.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Omg you finally finished my replay right at the time I have no pc.
D:
evil Führer of Evil
first 50 frames could have been better
i like everything else except for the knee ghosting in the spin
jump to uke was really cool
how do u make dms so interesting they were really nice

finish it with a headbutt i dare u
baha
I was thinking about doing something special for the ending, I think you guys will enjoy it

when its done anyways

also rip oaky
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
opener was really unique and sexy, nice movements

that 5 dm was insane, pls tell secrets

chest dm is okay, nothing too special

epic core kick
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
finally i have watched it.
It's awesome. I especially like the opener.
The Boomhitting is dope too.
nice werk m80.
evil Führer of Evil