Toribash
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Phx 3 misc/special props(somethin like that)/no collide/ color/ weld/ eventually i'll ball socket the joints to make it a ragdoll :P

I see what you mean. Use PHX robotic props and axis/ballsocket/weld, to put together a Toribash style ragdoll.

Very nice!
erm more like its only welded right now but soon i'll make it a ragdoll, I was starting a ragdoll before but the bloody server crashed.and yes i know the arms are kinda long and some stuff is weird, but no ones perfect eh?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR IT BEING THAT UGLY, seriously

I've made a crap box that I forgot what it does, a plane that seriously sucked, so now I just do whatever on singleplayer.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Its not that ugly is it ?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Its not that ugly is it ?

Yes, it is!

I'll make my own and post it later.
Post it NAOW
DesertPunk

Please click this
Ohhh I also made a slot machine that gives out melons if its all greens, cactus for all reds and baby for all blues. Also still waiting for that tori unknown...
DesertPunk

Please click this
Ohhh I also made a slot machine that gives out melons if its all greens, cactus for all reds and baby for all blues. Also still waiting for that tori unknown...

Well, you'll have to wait even longer now.

My GMod got fucked when I tried to undelete my steamapps folder after accidently unistalling it. I lost all my maps, all my addons, and I'm too lazy to download them all right now. I've been playing Fallout 3 constantly recently too.
Garry's Mod Zombie Survival
This thread is all about the zombie survival games on garry's mod,Personally i love them its just when i become a zombie and theres like 20 people packed up in one room..its pointless to run in there lol.

Also,I play garry's mod ( 11 i think ) and the mode just called " Zombie Survival " Which can be downloaded easily,If you want the download just say so

Discussion Topics :
What is your favourite zombie to be?
Do you rather being a human or zombie?
Favourite Gun to use?
Favourite place to go?
And Any other topic you can think of

I will answer these :
Poison Head crab O:
Human
Not sure.
In the basement,why not? :3

Please note that people do play on different maps,You don't have to be specific on where your favourite place to go is just a short sentance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
If I wanted the download, I can just go look at Steam.

Also, I don't have many strategies, just hop onto a high pose using a friends shoulders and hide up there.
Fonzie be with you.