Toribash
Original Post
(TT) The Last Trinity

The world has been fed up with false documentation to cover up the real truth and strength of the Trinity. God the creator of Trinity has wiped out the population two times already and this is his last time ; if the Trinity isn't spread and taught though the way God has created this time the earth will lead to destruction and evil. God has sent his Father down to earth(Lambence) to teach and guide his people to become one with the Gods Trinity. The Father Of God Lambence has been brought down to earth to recruit god's people who have the same essence of deity and unite the power of Trinity.
The Power of Trinity is equipped through a God , a Father(Lambence) , a Son(Co-Leader), & The Holy Spirit (Members) . Once this alliance is created we will be one and become rich with earth's values and the actual understanding. The true goal is to brand Trinity's Clan and approach as the superior.

[x]One Member
[x]Five Members
[x]Ten Members
[x]Fifteen Members
[ ]Twenty Members
[ ]Thirty Members
[x]30K in Bank
[x]50k in Bank
[x]100k in Bank
[x]150k in Bank
[x]200k in Bank
[ ]300k in Bank
[ ]500k in Bank
[X]Win 10 Clan Wars
[ ]Win 20 Clan Wars
[ ]Win 50 Clan Wars
[x]Top 100th Clan
[x]Top 50th Clan
[ ]Top 25th Clan
[ ]Top 5th Clan
[ ]Clan Art & Body Textures For All Members
[ ]Become Official

1. Clan tournaments will be held Every 2 Weeks on most active days for members for tc prizes, items prizes, and member ranks.
2. Clan Wars will take place

3. Most Active In game Member Award(5-10k or item) Reoccurs Every 2- 3 Weeks
4. Most Active Forum Member Award (5-10k or item) Reoccurs Every 2- 3 We
5. Best Fighter Award - This award is granted during clan wars for being most clutch in situations.

1. Brand this clan while your ingame and on forums
2. Do not be inactive both ingame and forums
3. Dont spam or be a childish(act older if you have to)

Recruitment is tested ingame to generate your skill level. There is no belt requirement to join, but not anyone can get in. Here is the application prier to ingame testing. Please post application in recruitment thread.http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=574058

Belt: Black Belt
Experience: Playing Since 2013
Main Mods: Aikido BigAikido
GMT : +4
Ingame Activity(1-10): 9
Refferals( Who Brought You Here) :
TC(optional): 30k
Main Motivation on Applying to Trinity: I like the idea and want to become apart of something that will be an allegiance
Any Special skills to benefit Trinity: I have TC to donate, I know how to make good clan art, good edited replays, I cannot be beat in Aikido, and I make good textures, ETC.....

Last edited by Lambence; Oct 28, 2016 at 05:05 AM.