Toribash
Original Post
hobo's clan [property of the last legion]

the personification of the devil as the symbol of evil assumes the living shape of the jew

story

There was once a cat ninja called Winslow. He was a great warrior, the greatest warrior of all time.
He was so great that the amazing bearded god Zeus was defeated in a drinking game. They consumed 35908729357284057 gallons of alcohol in 10 minutes; it is proof of how great Winslow was.
An aftermath of this battle was that Winslow developped liver cancer. Winslow did not let that slow him down. He ripped out his liver and ate it to cure himself.
Jebus bowed down to him after that because, even Jebus can't heal liver cancer, it is the most deadly and fast-progessive disease ever. It kills people within 3.8 seconds of developping.
Afterwards Winslow travelled the land as a Prophet of the Legend of Winslow. He gathered many followers, they were armed with nucleur taco rockets and Mexican Fahitas.
They scoured the Earth of unwanted vermin such as the Legendary dog-lizard Cthulu. There were 038257 battles against the pitiful Cthulu, but he was finally killed.
During the last and greatest of these battles, Winslow suffered a great wound to the left upper center testicular right chest.
After 31257423 years Winslow perished from the wound, which caused great saddness throughout the land.
For many years after, his followers worshipped his greatness and loved him forevermore.

members

managers
hobo
dinkletick
moop
tyzi
fallu
FISH!!
Stellar/Ryan/ActionAction
sirkill1
Echoforce
Text

assistant mngr.
molotov5
teacozzy
dezrai

floor staff
zero

rules

1. be slick
2. mack up
3. baked goods
4. rhyme
5. all the time
6. hail satan
7. love that kk

goals

[~] beat up some dweebs
[ ] steal official
[ ] create a pyramid scheme
[~] get cozy
[ ] get 10 boys in 'ere
[ ] make paper
[~] get famous

allies

internet
aviant
inoobbruh
apex
creati0n
soap
lololerz
duck
luminusian
course
fear
[TGS]
[Evil]
[s7]
[funkytown]
[v]
[Tint]
[Unity]
the vatican

anemones

goat/sean - faggot
whiskers - faggot
inoobbruh - black (ATTENTION ALL [NO] and [Sigma] members: WE ARE NOT RACIST!)
suki - faggots
neko - faggot
tomwanks - autist
flats - ):
(meow) - wannabees
fear - nice

cat drawings

Last edited by basic; Jun 5, 2018 at 04:31 PM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
new thread who dis
hey can i join
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
this clan is quarantined
no nerds allowed
sorry
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???