Toribash
nobody is even here..... what am i to invade if there is nothing? *stares into window thoughtfully, yet blankly*
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
Originally Posted by theHevy View Post
*stares into window thoughtfully, yet blankly*

*notices random figure out the window staring back*.....*promptly shits self*
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I believe that you can make a great difference for tb bod with a guy of your skills and talents and I wish you all the best luck for achieving your goals trying to make your self a better human being is a hard task to face and a challenge not to be taken likely and whilst doing this you might come across bad days and some god days but their are people out there willing to help pick you back up and dust you off from them bad days and as you might know most people in wapow are willing to help you out in any way we can and if you want any help don't be afraid to ask us because we are willing to help.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Originally Posted by lamby816 View Post
I believe that you can make a great difference for tb bod with a guy of your skills and talents and I wish you all the best luck for achieving your goals trying to make your self a better human being is a hard task to face and a challenge not to be taken likely and whilst doing this you might come across bad days and some god days but their are people out there willing to help pick you back up and dust you off from them bad days and as you might know most people in wapow are willing to help you out in any way we can and if you want any help don't be afraid to ask us because we are willing to help.

im honestly so confused right now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by FLAMES
Originally Posted by lamby816 View Post
I believe that you can make a great difference for tb bodhisattva with a guy of your skills and talents and I wish you all the best luck for achieving your goals trying to make your self a better human being is a hard task to face and a challenge not to be taken likely and whilst doing this you might come across bad days and some god days but their are people out there willing to help pick you back up and dust you off from them bad days and as you might know most people in wapow are willing to help you out in any way we can and if you want any help don't be afraid to ask us because we are willing to help.

im honestly so confused right now

I got ya.

Lamby, I know you're from the Uk and all, but punctuation is important! o/
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oooh that message was directed to Bodhisattva that makes a lot more sense now lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I might be from the UK but it doesn't mean I'm good at English, English people tend to be worse at English than other countries. And I was in a lazy mood yesterday so I didn't use my punctuation I tend to only use it in college work and other important things.
Last edited by Lamby; Feb 5, 2016 at 06:23 PM.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
I like penis. (Especially Swep's)

We know, we know. -Swep
Last edited by Swepples; Feb 6, 2016 at 09:33 PM.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3