Ranking
Original Post
(HBFS) Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Clan Quote: "Work it harder, make it better, Do it faster, makes us stronger, More than ever, hour after, Our work is never over." - Daft Punk

(HBFS) Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Welcome Everyone to the thread of the new clan HBFS. This clan is based upon trust and companionship. We work harder, we play better, we learn faster, and we grow stronger. We are the long forgotten clan, that shall be revived. Come one, Come all.

Our goal as a clan, would be to get the most skill and ability possible. (What do I mean by *Ability*?) Well, I mean that I am looking for active players, and friendly players. The clan will also need people who will be active on the clan's forum and in-game. A goal of mine would be to have the clan reach a steady amount of active players, and have everyone work as a team. Thanks for looking at the thread and hope to see you ingame! As for our clan wars/clan related events, all we want is fun and a challenge. Be Beasts Remain Beasts, Tame The Beasts.

Clan Story

Clan Ranks

Clan Goals

Clan Members

Allies

Clan Events

Last edited by ToriGod08; Jan 4, 2016 at 12:49 AM.
Hello Clan members, this is here by the day our clan started. Changes will be made often due to us being a new clan. GL have have fun toribashing.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
welcome to the clan, hope you enjoy your stay. Hopefully in a week or so we'll be more forum active.
I know you guys probably won't see this, but if you don't start posting, im gonna have to kick you for forum in-activity. I've sent 2 pms to every member (besides SemiSarim cause he's atleast posted) and i haven't recieved a single message back. Im gonna be hosting a recruitment lobby, you may join if you like. But like i said, if you don't post atleast twice a week, then your will be kicked. (Unless you have a legitimate reason like internet being a douche, or vacation.)
Hi, I'm new here's stuff about me:
I'm lazy
I like tc
Can I post once a week?
I'm not very funny
I'm bad at spelling
Atleast you posted, and for a couple weeks, maybe a month. I will allow posting atleast once a week until we start getting members that can post twice a week. Thank you for introducing yourself/