Ranking
Original Post
[TEX]My best Robotic Head so far CnC Pls!
I finally got myself to actually finish a head... there about 13 other begon heads that never actually got continued.

It turned out pretty well actually... probably my best texture so far.

You can give any Critics other than ,,fix the seem in the middle" and ,,fix the very top of the Middle"
It will soon be sold too. If you want to get notificated when the Shop opens tell me.
Im especially looking for someone to tell me how i can get this to have more texture!

Open me

ITS NOT 100% DONE YET!
Made in PS
Last edited by Fluxorious; Aug 7, 2016 at 07:15 PM.
hey man
try using the metal gradients in ps. they really fun when you mess with blending and the like

you can use like outer glow n shit to get some cool effects if your to lazy to draw them

Also why are the highlights around the eye visor thing white? try making them redish to make it look better
-----

I added a grain filter to remove banding and i added some red highlights around the eye thing to give an example of how it should look-ish

Blue ~ it goes straight to black for me, try making the indent shallower and not as steep

Pink~ If its going to be on that black area I would assume its inwards more than the visors above, maybe turn it into a mouth instead of just c/ping the eyes and try making it darker.
Last edited by Kirito; Aug 7, 2016 at 09:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Why does it look so weird in your pic? The transition to black is very smooth.

As for the red line at the bottom, those are not the eyes. They were made from scratch too.

I will next try hard to make the metallic material really standout with scratches and reflections

Aswell as giving everything even more shape.

Im not really agreeing to the red highlights i prefer them white but thanks