Toribash
denied
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
GMT -5
About Me
Hello my name is Dylan Barker, or as I go by in game chara. I'm 14 years old and I'm a freshman in highschool, though I'll be skipping ahead and taking higher math classes since math has been too easy for me which would make it possible for me to take calculus as a senior; I took keyboarding the first semester of this year and got a high speed of 154 wpm. I'm an over-achiever and I like winning competitions such as math 24 tournaments, etcetera. Some of my hobbies include running, playing about any card game, math of course, and reading. I've been out of America once which is when I went on a seven day cruise to the Bahama islands but I've also been to places such as Ohio(where I live currently), Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, and Florida, which is where I went on the cruise from; I had a great time on the cruise I mainly ate french fries and ice cream because I was a picky eater and didn't want to try new things. I live with my grandparents, my brother, his girlfriend, and my uncle. It's a rather hectic house but I have my own room so it's decent, it's also a pretty sizable house so it rarely gets crowded; we have terrible at times because it just randomly goes slow at moments but it runs quick enough for stuff like Toribash and Forums. Well I believe that is enough about me.

Toribash Experience
I'm a 9th Dan and my username is Chara as stated above though I started this game going by the username of "KaZyDoG" not to be confused with "KaZy". I started this game in November 2014 and I played a lot of classic because I didn't really know much about other mods; I then started playing mushu since it was the mod I decided to click on in multiplayer first, I then mained that mod for a while until I moved onto aikidobigdojo.tbm as a main mod which was when I was 5th Dan- woah woah woah I skipped a lot there, my first clan from when I was a blue belt went by the name of "BadCo" or BadCompany which then changed it's name to Star before it ended up dying. After that I stayed clanless for a long time and joined haunted at some point for a short while only since I realized how inactive the clan was and I wanted something more alive, now we're where I jumped to, 5th dan anyways I played abd for a while and got pretty swell at it but then shortly after I hit like 6th dan I went inactive for 8 months because I got into a relationship and most of my time went into it (forgot to mention I went inactive at like 2nd dan for a few months too) I've also been in clans such as [Crooks], [Origin], [WAPOW], [nao], [P](When it was unofficial), and (Lucky) for a very short time and that's all I can think of, now to why I want to join TLL
Why I Want To Join TLL
Hello, I'm here applying for TLL today for a lot of reasons; one of those reasons is that I used to look up to fear when I was a small noober. I also just love everything about TLL - The Lost Legion such as it's name, it's tag, and it's members; I've thought about applying to TLL in the past but I've never been confident enough to apply until now since I was sure that I wasn't even close to ready to apply to TLL. I like the fact that you guys aren't a huge clan like Parrot; I enjoy smaller clans because it makes you feel less like you're joining a clan because everyone else is. There are people I would like to befriend in the clan such as cats and Arctic that seems almost impossible to do since they're always in lobbies that are private when they're on and they're not really big on talking to strangers such as me. Well I think this sums up all of the information, thank you for taking the time to read my application; hope you liked it.
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
TLL is about to die. They lost vs Duck in the Clan Battle Royale
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

never post here again

i assure u this clan is alive and healthy!
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
never post here again
Just making sure that wasn't directed towards me @Arctic (wasn't sure because cats told him not to post here ever again first and you restating it confused me)
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
no i was talking to cats