Ranking
Parkour
What am I replying too, idek if I'm I'm replying to the right thing but Uhm Replay bad?
bad
the sound of blood leaking from your tori and hitting the floor was so loud i couldn't hear the truck that smashed through my balcony in time

pretty embarassing effort and you also killed my cat
Everything is good, but you didn't come back to your original position and touch the gold thingy. The stiff knee extension at 1205 is unacceptable. I am extremely dissapointed. Didn't use youtube run opener, didn't toe launch at any point, and you went the wrong way
I'm afraid I also rate this replay I'm afraid to say this is one of the worst parkour replays i have ever seen. I thought you were better than this karbn... shame. The jump you used to get to the corner before that turn/ swing was horrendous not smoothe at all. Bad player. What am I replying too, idek if I'm I'm replying to the right thing but Uhm Replay bad? the sound of blood leaking from your tori and hitting the floor was so loud i couldn't hear the truck that smashed through my balcony in time pretty embarassing effort and you also killed my cat, keyframes suck
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Listen, I watched the replay. As I was watching the replay, two armed assailants broke into my $20,000,000 Estate. I had to use my gold encrusted SIG to put them down. I then glanced back at the replay to then see out of my peripheral another man breaking in. He threw my $100,000 Painting at me which is now unrecoverable. I had to also put him down. I then smoked a $50,000 Cigar and finished the replay. After further analysis i have come to this stark conclusion.

It was a good replay dude, can't wait to see more!

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
I contracted malaria while watching this 0/10
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
The amount of blood you dropped from bumping your head so much has been tested in the government labs and it appears that this replay is the origin of COVID-19. i was expecting like 15 corks mid air or smth, bad replay.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
pretty bad bro. you should trick instead. I heard scoot corks are the new big thing
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen