Toribash
Original Post
[REL] joon_ruins_pk

Replays by me and victor 4554 :3
Attached Files
joon_ruins_pk.tbm (26.9 KB, 64 views)
Last edited by Joon; Jan 15, 2016 at 04:49 PM.
Awesome mate, you're getting way better at this!
(You're getting better at parkouring as well! /offtopic)

Color scheme is boring though if you're looking for criticism.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well this one is actually quite good, you should try to do more risky things in your mods since all of them are similar in a way, is not bad to have your own style but its nice to make stuff different in each mod.

Try adding other bright colors to contrast that grey you usually use, maybe some green or brown.

Gj
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by MicroKilla View Post
WOW amazing thank you so much I needed a new parkour mod XD

Thanks and np ^_^
Originally Posted by FranSkrillero View Post
Rlly nice mod!!!!

Thank you
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Well this one is actually quite good, you should try to do more risky things in your mods since all of them are similar in a way, is not bad to have your own style but its nice to make stuff different in each mod.

Try adding other bright colors to contrast that grey you usually use, maybe some green or brown.

Gj

Thanks, i keep those things on my mind. And btw, i tryed to add green but i used already maxium objects :/
good job joon trying it out atm but i think you should change the color scheme
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
nah,i want it to be full of stone so i dont know what colors would i add but thanks
Last edited by Joon; Jan 17, 2016 at 03:40 PM.
Hey, it's a pretty cool mod and cool to practise some high jumps as my rpl showed in the vid.

I also agree with onsola, adding some traps in that would make the mod pretty sick to play, also gj.