Ranking
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
Also FaceTime is dope

I had an iPhone 5s but I changed my password to my brother sucks big dick or something and I forgot how I frased it , it was either MyBrotherSucksHugeDick or something else xd

now its blocked for 335484553 Minutes xd

What'a goodie guys?

Dude that also happened to me not to long ago
Well I've tried both and I personally like mac's better for what I use them for

But yea way over priced
I broke a friends screen on his iphone late last year and it cost him 100 somethn to fix just the screen.

*accident
Last edited by Viking; Jul 10, 2017 at 07:33 AM.
Yeah apple is extremely overpriced but they can do that since they pretty much have a monopoly over the phone market.

The monopoly is pretty much based on social status and if you don't have one you are considered poor or uncool.

I find it very interesting however I do have an Apple phone just because it gets shit fmdone easily, I've never broken one of there phones before so it's been working pretty damn well for me.

Also guys I think this Friday I'm just gonna go get a tattoo for fun lol
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Yeah apple is extremely overpriced but they can do that since they pretty much have a monopoly over the phone market.

The monopoly is pretty much based on social status and if you don't have one you are considered poor or uncool.

I find it very interesting however I do have an Apple phone just because it gets shit fmdone easily, I've never broken one of there phones before so it's been working pretty damn well for me.

Also guys I think this Friday I'm just gonna go get a tattoo for fun lol

hehe what kind of tattoo were you thinking of getting? ^^
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Originally Posted by cadesto View Post
I broke a friends screen on his iphone late last year and it cost him 100 somethn to fix just the screen.

*accident

nah it doesnt cost that much

about $40-45 to repair a screen
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
nah it doesnt cost that much

about $40-45 to repair a screen

Apple themselves is 100-200$ screen repair if you didnt get a warrently through them specifically
If you do get the apple warrently its 30$ plus whatever the warrent cost

We are talking apple pricing not a neighborhood fix it store
Or at home

Sub can i disign it please?
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
hehe what kind of tattoo were you thinking of getting? ^^

I was thinking of getting a geometric watercolor piece, I designed an idea that has a lot of meaning to me but I haven't finished the idea yet.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
I was thinking of getting a geometric watercolor piece, I designed an idea that has a lot of meaning to me but I haven't finished the idea yet.

sounds cool man ive already got a tattoo and im soon going to get my second piece done ^^
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.