Toribash
Anymore posts saying they've watched the video and it was horrible will be infracted.
If you're going to post then at least add something to the discussion.
Animals being eated is a part of nature,that's how living beings survive.If you see a wolf eating a rabbit,will you go "ZomfgofG!! U HAZ EATIN TEH RabIT ! U MAeK ME SICK!!!1!1!" . Even in the animal kingdom animals eat eachother,but you don't see PETA chasing and suing wolves.Animal meat provides vital things for the human body.By being on the top of the food chain,we kill alot of animals for their resources.The way we kill them doesn't really matter,because after all,that meat will end up in your mouth anyways.
I'm only 12 and I watched the whole thing and i should of took your warning. Knowing how they treat animals like that comes from it makes me want to turn into a veggiterrean. If there are going to make meat for people atleast kill them fast and dont give them a slow death. It's heart breaking to see how they treat those animals. I hope that happens to them one day. being mutilated,burned,decapitated, and slit. America is freaking disgusting. Thats why i hate america but i stilll have to live in this twisted country everyday.
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Originally Posted by airstrike6 View Post
i hunt but to be honest im not even compared on a scale with this

I go hunting too and I try to kill whatever I'm after as fast as possible.
Torturing animals to get better food quality... No
Even if we need the meat to survive dont you think we should kill the animals quickly instead of all that torchure?
Originally Posted by deadlybash View Post
Even if we need the meat to survive dont you think we should kill the animals quickly instead of all that torchure?

all the way.yes. I hope they change the way they kill them will change in the future
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Animals being eated is a part of nature,that's how living beings survive.If you see a wolf eating a rabbit,will you go "ZomfgofG!! U HAZ EATIN TEH RabIT ! U MAeK ME SICK!!!1!1!" . Even in the animal kingdom animals eat eachother,but you don't see PETA chasing and suing wolves.Animal meat provides vital things for the human body.By being on the top of the food chain,we kill alot of animals for their resources.The way we kill them doesn't really matter,because after all,that meat will end up in your mouth anyways.

^yeah but there is a limit to cruality they could asleep them or use painkiller idk man i trewed myself up by watching this vid...
Here in Brazil have a City(in São Paulo)called Embu Guaçu that they are making euthanasia on animals that dont even dying and if you search more about here u gonna find much more abusive things with animals and people.
its very sad for me and for much people here.
:/
I don't have any problems with people killing animals for food, but there's no sense in torturing them :v
Don't you see that you hurt me?
Not usually the person to even post in discussion, but after watching this video I nearly cried. I understand that we use the animals for our own needs, but to kill them in the ways that they do? You could at least put their lives to an end in a, less violent way? I mean slicing their necks, drowning them, etc. Is it really necessary?

One word: Barbaric
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up