Toribash
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
taking screenie later. Damn, I haven't seen this much initiative in a while. All of you get gold star stickers.

maybe you could use my app? it wasnt great but it was fine.

K0hta has been doing some of the recent events from concon, specifically twc. I'm assuming KouSenpai is him, because he has the exact same skin as his main, or he's gotten a name change. He hasn't been doing much with the rest of the clan though, which I look down upon. So, I'd have to say kick 'em.

Also, I don't mind going up to council. I've kind of been waiting for a new position, so this would be great.

I've been noticing that most of our members that are active on skype do not really post on the forums, and I've also noticed that the exact opposite has been happening too, maybe we could fix this somehow? Clans should feel like a family, not just a group of people being forced to be with each other but staying isolated from the rest of the clan.

Some people don't have, or can't have skype. Like me, my computer is too shitty that it could only handle some games on steam and google chrome.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Yay.

Wow, I don't think we've had this much 10 minutes ago posts and less in a while..
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Shows who really cares here. :> I'm h
Going to wait till 6:00 then I'm kicking all those who's voted are not in their favor then project Origin 2.0 begins.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Going to wait till 6:00 then I'm kicking all those who's voted are not in their favor then project Origin 2.0 begins.

commencing project origin 2.0! god this is exciting, im sure you all agree. lets get this clan back to the top!
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post

I really believe in Project Origin 2.0. Tomorrow school ends and i have 3 months of free time that i can spend to work on this.

Originally Posted by savlon View Post
commencing project origin 2.0! god this is exciting, im sure you all agree. lets get this clan back to the top!

We'll do it if we work together. I have the pose that you asked for, dl/lp me, watch the replay and stop at frame 375, it's keyframed to help you to take the screenshot from where i would like to. Also you can use whenever shader you want to take the screen, but if it's possible i'd like you to use "New Planet 2.inc" because it's the one where my texture really shines.

Which background are you thinking to put behind toris?
Attached Files
Weppet's pose Keyframe.rpl (25.3 KB, 3 views)
school ends in two weeks. after that, I'm off on vacation, but I don't want to go
Turns out oOMEGLES had a ligit reason as to why he hasn't posted. So if he posts his reason like I told him to I will remove him from the 'chopping block'.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
In brief notice of Master Fate within the skype chat. I'd wish to enlighten all of you of my recent come 16th birthday. This means within England I have come towards my last compulsory year of education. I now have entered the exam season of which I'll have to revise and study for my chosen "GCSE" levels in which I'll partake exams where applicable. I apologise for not being as active as I used to be within the forums this down to me generally studying for these exams. I'm glad to tell you I only have 2 left. One being tomorrow (Tuesday) And my last on Friday. These will be my Additional Chemistry and Physics tests where I am aimed to get A/A* So I have been working very hard for. I hope to be active after I finish these exams and go back to the way I was within this clan. Also one further note about inactivity. I was/still am waiting for a response on being promoted to Recruiter I was never gave an answer for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Thank you for this notice oOMEGLES. 15 mins until I start moving/kicking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]