ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
*cough*
mimimimmiiiii
doremifasooooo

Oke im ready

DENEEEEEEEIIIIINNNNEEEEEDDDDD

Swepples Moderated Message:
Okay, please keep the shitposting in the shitposting thread, thanks.

HA! Okay, this one was actually good.

PS. Guys keep in mind to read the first post before you apply.
Well here goes nothing

HEllow Wapow i have been wanting to join your clan ever since it was created. tho never could since i wasnt a black belt and i am soon going to

What do i have to offer
this is going to be bad but i can help out in any clan war and i can give people some advice from time to time

What is my favorite mod
My favorite mod would have to be greykido because the squares give you a chance to not be dq right away out of the arena

How often do i play
I play very often but im having troubles getting on because of court (not cus im in trouble) and my parents are not together and i have one computer at nly one of my parents houses

Do i post regulary in fourms
since im not in a clan no but i am always on the fourms while i play or before im going to bed

yes i have 0 new pm because i look ay all of them right away unless its just an achieve ment then i just see it and leave it there

MY experience

my experience is getting better i had my first account in 2011 and i was really good on it but since that one got hacked i quit and created this one in 2013 but never started playing till 2015 (if shoveling is not aloud i will try to use other moves i only shovel to win)

My Real life
My name is Eric Rieken i live in nebraska i am 15 and i play way to manny videogames
my hobbies are fishing videogames youtube videogames hunting videogames oh and did i mention videogames i think i did. if you want to contact me out side of tori i have skype @toyblox1 Twitter @toyblox1 Facebook (comming soon) toyblox1 or gmail [email protected]

The sports i play football (sometimes i call it soccer) American football wrestling and golf

im not really in any social groups im kinda a loner since im usualy up till midnight (my time 1 eastern)
I hope i get in i know some of the wapow members and hopefully by the time you look at this i will be black belt

and always rember

WAPOW
Originally Posted by toyblox1 View Post
Well here goes nothing

HEllow Wapow i have been wanting to join your clan ever since it was created. tho never could since i wasnt a black belt and i am soon going to

What do i have to offer
this is going to be bad but i can help out in any clan war and i can give people some advice from time to time

What is my favorite mod
My favorite mod would have to be greykido because the squares give you a chance to not be dq right away out of the arena

How often do i play
I play very often but im having troubles getting on because of court (not cus im in trouble) and my parents are not together and i have one computer at nly one of my parents houses

since im not in a clan no but i am always on the fourms while i play or before im going to bed

yes i have 0 new pm because i look ay all of them right away unless its just an achieve ment then i just see it and leave it there

MY experience

my experience is getting better i had my first account in 2011 and i was really good on it but since that one got hacked i quit and created this one in 2013 but never started playing till 2015 (if shoveling is not aloud i will try to use other moves i only shovel to win)

My Real life
My name is Eric Rieken i live in nebraska i am 15 and i play way to manny videogames
my hobbies are fishing videogames youtube videogames hunting videogames oh and did i mention videogames i think i did. if you want to contact me out side of tori i have skype @toyblox1 Twitter @toyblox1 Facebook (comming soon) toyblox1 or gmail [email protected]

The sports i play football (sometimes i call it soccer) American football wrestling and golf

im not really in any social groups im kinda a loner since im usualy up till midnight (my time 1 eastern)
I hope i get in i know some of the wapow members and hopefully by the time you look at this i will be black belt

and always rember

WAPOW

Denied. Not a very good app and also not very experienced and bad post count and and and
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by toyblox1 View Post
Well here goes nothing

What do i have to offer

What is my favorite mod

How often do i play

MY experience

My Real life

and always rember

WAPOW

Just the ole generic copy and paste questions.
Make your app different and stand out.
Alot of spelling errors.
Feel free to try again in a week but don't rush you application like it seems you've done.
Hello my name is Brandon, I've been wanting to join this clan for quite a few reason's first of all I would feel really comfortable in the clan and would have fun because the people in this clan and who ever are reading this, seem to be really respectful and cool to be around which i know this is what you guys want right?. but anyway back to the app im 16 years old im a Black belt i love playing toribash, its really the only game that i really like im mostly very active on the game especially on aikido or spar which are my most favourite mods . A lot of people normally think of me as a normal Black belt but i think im alright and hope fully you guys do to, I really hope you guys can appreciate what i have in offer for you and as always just want to have FUN and PLAY with such considerate and nice people.

kind regards, Brandon.Nguyen
Thank you
Denied.
Lazy app.
Not forum active.
None of us know you.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
What do you have to offer WAPOW?
I can add some spicy memes and -rep because everybody who plays this fucking game hates me.

What's you favorite mod?
My favourite mod is daycare.tbm.

How often do you play?
It depends on if anybody actually worth my time is online.

Do you post regularly in forums?
If once every two months counts as regularly and it's a very cancerous post on a cancerous thread (for example this application thread I found for this shitty clan. I think it starts with a W and ends with a W as well) then yes.

Do you check and respond to your PMs?
How do I check my PM?

Tell us about your Toribash experience.
Well for starters this is one of the worst communities I've ever had the pleasure of fucking with. For enders my dad beats me.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.
Well for character I'm an actually really very . For skill I'm top 5 triker.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.
My age is whatever you want it to be daddy. My skills are being able to masturbate with either hand and also my dabs are indeed this sick and tasty. My hobbies are playing aikido with my cat he's a pretty big noob so i rek him a lot. The only sport I play is digital mini golf and even that makes me out of breath. Social Groups, what am social?
Attached Files
MASWITHEMOTEEN12.rpl (296.5 KB, 4 views)
Not Oblivion.rpl (870.9 KB, 4 views)
Spar With Oblivion.rpl (871.0 KB, 5 views)
First SinglePlayer Spar.rpl (871.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Seth; Jun 25, 2016 at 02:18 AM. Reason: The pictures were to big.
kEep it epic bro *headbang*
Bloomedia

that's very unfortunate. If any of that was true I hope you get better but pls stop trolling.

Cboh

same goes for you.

both of you all your next posts will be deleted. Please don't post in our forum again kthanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!