Toribash
Original Post
LOOKING FOR THIS MYSTERIOUS MOVIE OR SOMETHING...
n Okay, intro...

It was midnight and I was still awake. I was watching TV and stumbled to this weird and interesting movie...

Started with a person typing in this dark room. He or she typped out this website then after pressing enter, it showed these clips like when you search something on YT. The person plays a clip of some mini horror story that's really disturbing. After a story, the person plays another clip and this goes on and on...

Then I slept... when I woke up, the tv was turned off, when I turned it on, it was on disney channel.

Help me find this movie.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
It sorta sounds like V/H/S if it weren't for that search bar thing

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
It wasn't an ad. The stories were lile creepypastas though... i'd give 1k to the person who finds it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER

you sure it was a movie? maybe
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Straight up sounds like V/H/S maybe it was VHS 2. Which starts with a creeper watching weirdo snuff videos going insane like an HP Lovecraft character and wanting to make one of his own snuffy films.
Scary or Die
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
TPK: kinda looks like it, gonna checks it out soon. If its the thing I am looking for, I will give u 1k tc

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER