ES Recruitment Drive
bumo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
cnc on the last replays pls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Hi Kirito

FF 6.6 First part of the replay was pretty generic, but have a decent execution. The back handspring was nice but it would be more cool if you run and cartwheel before it (stay generic but more cool).
The cork part was neat in my opinion, but need more speed, rotation etc. The land wasn't perfect.

I need to say that you improved a lot since the last time i looked a replay from you. Obviously you can be better, so continue the good job.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
CnC on Sampler pls.
Attached Files
Sampler.rpl (76.5 KB, 12 views)
flash full.rpl (91.0 KB, 15 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
New sampler

Fixed Webster
Attached Files
samplerv1.01.rpl (62.8 KB, 31 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
On the samplerv1 the last flip/transition could be more smooth try not to make it look as stiff
but other than that it was great .
why are you still sh*t
you're stiff as a rock, And ontop of that i can't recognize any of the moves you're making.
You should look up actual moves instead of jumping around like a rabid monkey.
I think your flow could use some work
2012 tricking opener is 2012
When i say look up actual moves i mean make your moves look like moves**
you've been doing this for 2 years now jesus get your shit together
Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds
Ive only been tricking for a year and ive been here since 2013 this is an alt.
I asked for CnC not normal criticism If you cant actually tell me what I did wrong and not just say how I'm still shit using openers from 4 years ago please don't post here again
Thanks for all the other CnC
preciated

scrapped that replay anyway
heres a new thang
Attached Files
howdis.rpl (73.7 KB, 12 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
I don't need to lecture you on how to improve your flow. Or being stiff, it's pretty fucking obvious aye
And "only a year" lmao
Howdis: kinda slow and stiff, opener looked silly.
Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds
Attached Files
cork dleg.rpl (164.3 KB, 9 views)
Hurderp.rpl (137.0 KB, 8 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: