Toribash
Bnt replay had some really sick tricks. I especially like the 540 gyro hyperhook. It takes some getting used to but with time bnt is just honestly the best mod for maintaining flow and creativity while still pulling off high level tricks. In the end tricking is about keeping your movements aesthetically pleasing through the way they are executed. Bnt gives you a fuckton of power but you don't really have to use all of it to pull off the tricks you want in the best way possible. More of those please!

While doing a dub dub in xspar is impressive, you can see how these higher level tricks and combos are limited by the mod itself. It's fine of course, difficulty has it's place in the quality of a replay as well. I just prefer having them look less forced and more creative, even if that sacrifices those super high level tricks. I'd rather see a super high quality double cork, or a lower level combo with creative transitions, instead of a dub dub where you have to rotate the shit out of your upper body to not underrotate it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen