ES Recruitment Drive
Why is Bloob replying to this thread as if he was in the staff? Does he know everyone hates him for doing that?
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Why is Bloob replying to this thread as if he was in the staff? Does he know everyone hates him for doing that?

Well, he's a trial gm which is a part of toribash staff. Also why do you always ask questions in a sarcastic manner? There's no need for it. We all know you're "awesome" but you don't have to be a dick to show it. Stop hattin. Share the love.

Link out bitches.
will the tori-wiki ever be regularly updated? or is it being regularly updated?
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
someone should get more clan admins...

Not much of a question... anyway, we have little need for additional clan mods. In fact, right now there's more than ever.
how do i see when my vip/tp expires?

and how about if someone bought it for me, I remember there was some kind of page where it said "your shit expires in blah"
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
How the hell are we supposed to know. Look at the board this is placed in and use the thread correctly.

I'll be honest. I created this thread with the intention of people asking questions like that. Shooting the breeze is nice. It's all the "how do this, how do that, my stuf no werk" that gets to me. This wasn't made to be a support thread.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Gentlemen, we have a problem.

I mean, there's something wrong beetween two players in aikido; no DQing if one hits the floor. Any suggestions?
Yes, the other player had his head out of the ring touching floor for three turns.
Semipro, Aikido.
Last edited by E8itium; May 28, 2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Semipro Aikido.
Originally Posted by E8itium View Post
Gentlemen, we have a problem.

I mean, there's something wrong beetween two players in aikido; no DQing if one hits the floor. Any suggestions?
Yes, the other player had his head out of the ring touching floor for three turns.
Semipro, Aikido.

Its a simple fix, Just have both tori's relax all and ungrab, you'll probably draw.
piss