ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VID] Self presentation video
Here is the video i made

pls comment it and give the rate from from 1 to 10
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
You are really creative when its about editing but you need to work more on your camerawork and also try adding effects
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
the music could have fitted better if video was faster at some points.

Overall pretty simple replays. loved the song, intro and the starting breakdance part.

And at some points i see that youtube killed the sync... i'd say 7/10 just cause of the awesome remix.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
oh sorry i forgot about add the [vid] tag
yes it is -10 gravity
and the sync was good but in you tube it looks different than the original video:P dont know why. mayby i must use the 256 kbs and 44 hz music not more...
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Good job!
But replays are sux

~user infracted - useless post
Last edited by BenDover; Jul 4, 2011 at 09:32 AM.
P.S.: Sorry for my bad English... =/
YouTube
Replays are bad, music is used, basic shader making transitions easy, etc. Seem lazy. The replays are WAY to slow, and you could've added at least some sync here and there. You didn't really do much except for the intro.

3/10
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
You are really creative when its about editing but you need to work more on your camerawork and also try adding effects

I agree with this completely. The camera work was great in the beginning, but got dull later on.

Maybe you could include a better variety of replays. The back flip replay was pretty bad and boring, but the breakdancing was cool. You could have synced the parts with dismemberment and possibly could've gotten creative with free cam at that part.

Overall, it's decent.
you should try to make replays with -30 grav ... the breakdance will look much better with sambo grav. you try realism , so use -30 ..