Ranking
Original Post
My apology to the Toribash community and staff
Hi everyone, I don't have a better more private place to say what I need to so I guess I have to make a thread.

I hope everyone is doing well.

I want you all to know that I've made a lot of changes to myself and in my life that are healthy changes. I'm doing well.

I want to apologize for my inexcusable, awful, terrible, selfish, uncaring, disruptive, destructive, depressing, and.. just everything.. I can't put enough words down to really explain how awful my entire outlook on life, my mental health, physical health and my behavior was a few years ago on the forum and in discord. I treated all of you like shit and didn't consider how my words effected other people and I didn't care. I was so depressed and my mental health was so bad I couldn't find a way to get better. I lost my compassion, my empathy, my hope, my positivity, my caring about what is really important. I was on a road to death. I was using all kind of the most awful drugs to try and escape and make myself feel better from the downward spiral I was on. I am sorry for my awful behavior. I am so sorry.. I love this community and this game, all of you. Staff, players, discord ppl.

I wish I could write something better on just how much I apologize. I'm not good at apologizing, and please don't take anything I'm saying now as a half baked attempt. I really mean it. I am so sorry to all of you. Many of you I have known for well over 10 years now. I treated you all like crap. I've said awful things in public spaces and in private, I was out of control and lost. I was having a mental health crises. I'm not making that an excuse for myself. At the end of the day I still said terrible things and that was my choice. I didn't mean to be malicious towards any of you. I cherish this community and all of the years that I have been a part of this wonderful game. I don't know how to make amends.. I'm so sorry to all of you and I still feel bad from my actions. I miss all of you that I used to talk with daily in discord. I miss being more of a part of this community. I miss everyone. I don't ask you to forgive me for my inconsiderate, unhinged, negative and just overall horrible behavior. Because I know I've probably said things that some of you may not forgive me for. I am sorry. I miss being in the discord. I really really miss it, I miss all of you.... especially the people I worked with and chatted with on a daily basis in #staff-offtopic.. I miss chatting about horribly dangerous chemicals and prion diseases and compressing files and space and all the silly stuff we used to talk about. I miss seeing Shooks' art and doodles. I miss everything. I miss all of you. I consider most of you to be friends and close friends that I've known forever.

I don't know how to say it any better.. I just hope you can forgive me.. This community and game have been a huge part of my life and I have had so many great times and have so many good memories. I always had someone to talk to through good times and bad. I acted like an inconsiderate jackass. I am really truly deeply sorry for everything. I want everyone to know that I've been sober since January, I go to church now, I've seen psycologists, I talk with my pastor and my family. I got a nice job working as a pharmacy tech that I absolutely love. I changed my life around and I'm feeling so much more happier and I am so much better now. I can't imagine myself without this community, it really has been a large portion of my time in my life. I know I'm probably missing some things in this post that I did, I just can't remember everything so clearly anymore. I just want all of you to know that I deeply regret and apologize for my awful behavior and I hope one day I can be allowed to come back to the discord and be able to talk to everyone again. I love yall. I miss yall. I am deeply sorry . I also want to thank all of you for your leniency with me when I was ill and being a complete shit bag of a person. I've been wanting to make this apology for a long time and I just haven't been able to put it all into words. I've also given a lot of time for things to settle. I hurt this community and I hurt myself through my actions. This community that I owe so much to and that I love. I am sorry (⁠ب⁠_⁠ب⁠)
Last edited by tertywerty; 1 Week Ago at 09:42 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
i accept your apology, tertywerty.

the next step is for you to ask allah for forgiveness and relinquish yourself into his warm embrace habib سم الله الرحمان الرحيمسم الله الرحمان الرحيمسم الله الرحمان الرحيمسم الله الرحمان الرحيمسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

سم الله الرحمان الرحيم repeat after me, سم الله الرحمان الرحيم سم الله الرحمان الرحيم

سم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Last edited by basbousa; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:20 PM.
I wanna get unbanned from discord too but those silly willy staff won't unban me, i said some stuff but im too lazy to write paragraphs of how i regret it all, can you maybe apologize for the both of us and take me to the other side with you, brethren?
I dont think I have ever talked to you but I personally think its great that you are actually sorry and mean it, it really shows trust and respect proud of ya!
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
RIP POOKIE | EL 4 LYFE
Terty, we have been friends for a long time and we used to talk a lot every day on staff-offtopic, send each other memes all day long, I can definitely consider you one of the best virtual friends I've ever had. I know how difficult it is for some people to deal with this and that for many people it is important to release everything and let the soul feel lighter, but you shouldn't worry about that, people say stupid things all the time (mainly in online places) and it doesn't mean you're a bad person. I think we've known each other for maybe 6 years (?) and you're certainly one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, a great friend and one of the funniest people I've ever talked to.
I have been following your posts on social media for some time and I am aware that you are going through many difficulties in life, but know that there are people who love you and want to see you well, people who truly care about you. So, don't worry about apologizing to virtual people, work on your personal life and your family and everything is gonna be okay.

Love you brother, take care
Last edited by Life; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:38 PM.
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Terty, we have been friends for a long time and we used to talk a lot every day on staff-offtopic, send each other memes all day long, I can definitely consider you one of the best virtual friends I've ever had. I know how difficult it is for some people to deal with this and that for many people it is important to release everything and let the soul feel lighter, but you shouldn't worry about that, people say stupid things all the time (mainly in online places) and it doesn't mean you're a bad person. I think we've known each other for maybe 6 years (?) and you're certainly one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, a great friend and one of the funniest people I've ever talked to.
I have been following your posts on social media for some time and I am aware that you are going through many difficulties in life, but know that there are people who love you and want to see you well, people who truly care about you. So, don't worry about apologizing to virtual people, work on your personal life and your family and everything is gonna be okay.

Love you brother, take care

Much love to you brother, you are one of my favorite people I've met online. You're one of the funniest ppl I've ever talked to aswell and our humor matches so good. OOOOHH I FALL APARRT xD

I hope you're doing well my friend! ^_^

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I forgive you! But also you didn't do anything bad to me that I can remember. I enjoyed posting in wibbles with you so many years ago.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
Daily reminder that tertywerty shared explicit photos of himself in a clan Discord full of minors !

I'm not going to try and excuse my actions. I shouldn't have posted that. It was an 18+ channel and shouldn't have had any minors in the first place. I don't fault the server owner for not vetting properly. It's hard to do when you have so many people in the server. Also the server owner is one of my best friends in this community.

To my knowledge everyone in the channel was 18+. At least they should have been..

I regret the things I posted. I am sorry for posting 18+ content in an 18+ channel. :/ ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

I want you to know that I am sorry for what I posted and I don't have any intentions on posting such content ever again. Infact, I promise I will not. Whoever you are, I hope you can forgive me. v_v
Last edited by tertywerty; 1 Week Ago at 09:36 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!