Ranking
Something something console hook, I think.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Thanks, I got it now. Is there a list of the available hooks to use, somewhere?

Edit: nvm, I found it. script/examples/hook.lua

Edit edit: Nvm, that doesn't even have the console hook. If I was looking for that there, I would've assumed it didn't exist.

edit edit edit: I can't figure out how to do this, can someone give me a pointer(s) please?

I'm trying to get the win ratio for each player. I'm using the console hook to get the chat. I was searching in the string to get the ratio. I can't figure out how to make it do the /stats for tori, wait until it has the ratio from the chat hook, and then update the tori ratio, and then do all that for uke. An end_game hook would reset all these values. Please help.
Last edited by isaac; Jul 27, 2013 at 09:14 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
/data/script/startup.lua has all the hooks in the game.

You'll have to manually sift through chat in order to get the win ratio, as far as I know. I don't think there's an actual function to retrieve it, but I may be wrong.

I'm able to get it from the chat if I type /stats. I don't know how to be able to have it type /stats player and know which player it is itself though. I know how to get the player's names. I just can't figure out how to make it do /stats, know which player it did /stats on, wait until the chat hook has the win ratio, and then do that for the other player. I'm not experienced enough to be able to figure it out :/
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Try the run_cmd() function
lua code:
run_cmd("stats isaac")
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I don't think stats works with the run_cmd function. It doesn't give an error, but it doesn't do anything either. It works with using help, so I think it's stats fault.

If there were another way to get wins and total games, I could just make the ratio myself.
Last edited by isaac; Jul 27, 2013 at 05:20 PM.
DesertPunk

Please click this
Well, you could get their Qi from get_bout_info(queue_position).games_played.

Is there a way to get wins too? If not then I guess I'll have to figure out a way to get it from the chat.

And thanks btw, box and yoyo, I keep forgetting to thank you guys.

edit: I can't get new_game hooks to work.

code

Endgame works, but not either of the new games. It should run everytime a new round is started, right? Ok, it seems newgame only runs when I go to a singleplayer game. mpgame only goes when I join a server. Isn't there a hook for a new match?

Edit: I found the match_begin hook, nvm about that!

EDIT EDIT: Ok I have it at least doing what I want. It's probably not the best way to do it though, so I'll post my sloppy and poorly commented code here. Please give me suggestions on how I should've done it, or what can be done better. Thank you. http://pastebin.com/zQxBfE9v
Last edited by isaac; Jul 28, 2013 at 05:45 AM.
DesertPunk

Please click this
Yes, new_game is the singleplayer hook fired when a match starts, and match_begin is the multiplayer version.

Does the code work? As far as I know, there is no cleaner or more efficient way of obtaining the win ratio.

Ah ok. The code works, so I guess that's all I need. Thanks

edit: New question! Is it possible to get the current joint that's under the mouse cursor? I'm looking at either bout_mouse_over or joint_select hooks, but I don't know how they work entirely. Any documentation on that?

edit edit: I got it now, nvm.
Last edited by isaac; Jul 28, 2013 at 05:04 PM.
DesertPunk

Please click this