Ranking
We do have to go through that again, but it's somewhat unlikely that we won't pass. All in all we are fairly active here, even had some wars since we got unofficial.

Not to sound cocky tho, anything can happen afterall.
h
Yeah, i agree with Gargon. The clan itself already have the structure to become official.
Waiting is the key.
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
We do have to go through that again, but it's somewhat unlikely that we won't pass. All in all we are fairly active here, even had some wars since we got unofficial.

Not to sound cocky tho, anything can happen afterall.

I think you mean we're the best with too many words
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
TLL is " evading" duck requests to finish the war. Also hey everyone, hows the progress to official going lately? Currently Duck is winning

Just to give insight from duck, TLL is simply waiting for a member that is competent enough to play tk. That member is Retro and he is having internet problems from what I can tell.
Well thats why I added apostrophes and bold to "Evading" since it was just an speculation.
Last edited by Theory; Mar 1, 2017 at 08:08 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
To be honest its hard for me to remember, half a year has passed since my last game and post in forum

Can you give me a hint

Former [Crooks]
Oh now I remember. Holy fuck, many old friends have new usernames, its hard to identify you all.
Last edited by Theory; Mar 1, 2017 at 08:44 PM.

Former [Crooks]