Ranking
College Drop out.

Here's a hint flame. Don't drop out. Working at a movie theater for minimum wage suck's ass.
Invasion
/*

University drop-out here.

Phone salesman... I already long for next fall so I can start my studies again.

Do you maths!

*/
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dropped out of Highschool in grade 10, and It was the best decision I have ever made.
I have just finished my G.E.D and have almost completed an online college course with near perfect marks.
That being said, I will also be attending university next year.

I am not saying to drop out of high-school. Majority of people can't do what I have done. But I feel you should do what you feel is best for you.
My own mother and father believed I would not succeed. But I have, and will continue to do so.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
I was thinking if taking a online course over the summer because I heard they were easier then the at school programs but decided against it. Are the online programs easier tho?

And lol I'm not gonna try not to drop outta collage but I plan on being a construction or carpentry so a collage program isn't 100% needed but it'll be good to have
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
im not sure what AG is and i dont think so :V i didnt see it picking my courses
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ag is short for agriculture

It's basically a class that teaches you basic household mannerisms.

They also provide Wood working classes and Steel working classes in ag.

It's basically the only class I liked during school.
Ah no we dont have that but the school i go to is a Tech school so we have like 3 wood shops, 2 metal shops, 1 welding class, 2 electrical, 3 robotics (not too sure aboot the Robotics) ect ect so if you wanna go into a trade my school basically covers all of them and they are individual courses
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
stay in school kids
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/