Ranking
Original Post
Declaration of the 4 Pockets Full Revenge Arc
They doubted us. Mocked us. Harassed us. Said Hive would beat us. Envy would beat us. win would crush us. They didn't think we make it as far as we did. A constant experiencing of noise pollution made by the jackals and jesters and clowns became as normal as the birds chirping outside on a cool Monday morning, and the powers that be not only handed Damned a victory to save themselves from the immense embarrassing of the Toribash establishment if a ragtag, vigilante group of exiles were to win in their most prestigious tournament, but they also removed our official status, to kick us while we are down, having to march around Toribash servers with the pathetic parentheses prefixing our usernames... this is not just a battle cry, this is a warning to all those who are not us. We are coming for you. In fact, we invite more persecution, as it will not weaken us, stagnate us, have us fall into despair, nay! We are antifragile; we only get stronger when met with adverse conditions. Feel free to take this into consideration or not, it will not change the outcome.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
gave us victory?
-----
such a shame to write this after defeat
Last edited by Tpayp; Sep 11, 2023 at 11:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Tpayp View Post
gave us victory?
-----
such a shame to write this after defeat

go band for band rn
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Womp Womp Show Me A Band
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.

if you up for this, i respect you
-----
actually that's the same vibe
Last edited by T0n0mi; Sep 12, 2023 at 06:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds