Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Old Account
i used to play toribash back in 2007. my original account was milkyshake. i had the name changed to thesorrowness. well i gave that account away back 3 years ago and i was just wondering if i could get it back. i gave it away to sum guy and his original account name was like baley(then some numbers). well i gave him my account and he changed the name to Gustikayi (i did some research on ther fourm to find my old account and seen the name was changed). i see that he is banned now. but i was just wondering if there would be any possible way for me to get that account back.
First of all, you traded it. Second of all, your details are shifty. No need to get into any more detail.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
well for proof here is my old bot from this account. you can look at the ip adresses. all i want is the account back. i used to plauy this game along time ago be4 toribash got popular. ask most of any old school people that play now and they will know who i am
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
No.

... I thought that was pretty straightforward. Evidence was not asked for.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&