Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
3-D glasses and timer textures sounds cool. :3

A question: Can normal people forge custom hats and wear them? :P
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Originally Posted by ToasterDan View Post
3-D glasses and timer textures sounds cool. :3

A question: Can normal people forge custom hats and wear them? :P

They can forge custom hats, but they cannot wear them
So what is the process of getting the timer textures to become a reality? Or is it still up for discussion weather or not it will be made?

Not trying to be pushy :3
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
So what is the process of getting the timer textures to become a reality? Or is it still up for discussion weather or not it will be made?

Not trying to be pushy :3

there have already been countless threads made on this

either they're working on it or they wont make it.

you really thought you were the first to come up with this idea?
Honestly yeah I did. I guess I wasn't oh well. Hopefully I can get some credit if this is made.
Honestly yeah I did. I guess I wasn't oh well. Hopefully I can get some credit if this is made.

even if you were the first to come up with the idea, I don't believe they give anything to the person who thought of it
Ah, well that would still be cool to have timer textures, even if I don't get TC or whatever.
Fangs would be a cool idea. Ofc the color would still go with the "hair color" section and perhaps textures would be a nice touch to it. nothing big just...a thought that popped in my head.
Ah, well that would still be cool to have timer textures, even if I don't get TC or whatever.

Actually, I just re-read the faq and they will credit the original person to think of the idea in the desc of the item