Ranking
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Skulfuk, who is Kerry?

She's my missus

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
You'd have to do something quite spectacular to warrant a ban.

Like peek into the #***** channel, or mildly irritate rittu, or be link8.
Really, the possibilities are endless.
Originally Posted by Stafegobehuge View Post
Like peek into the #***** channel, or mildly irritate rittu, or be link8.
Really, the possibilities are endless.

Rittu isn't able to ban, people shouldn't go into channels they're not supposed to & link8... Lets not go there. :/

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
2 years? The latest version was earlier this year :/

Yes I believe it was 3.72 or something like that got replaced.That's when they replaced the "game ova" dq sound and made a new sound and also added the sound when hovering over a joint

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
What exactly makes you take a staff member?
I talked to Uric about two days ago, We were chatting and somehow a certain GM came up in our conversation. Uric said when he first got him as a trial gm, He "absolutely sucked" but through a bit of help and pointers he was turned into quite a GM. I said "Why don't you simply take everyone of you can take trash and make it into a good GM?"
So if you can "train" someone to go from Trash to almost perfect why don't you just take anyone that wants the job?

Not just GM's, Any type of staff really.

Only a handful will make use of the training.
Others are just in it for the power/status, as Gum said.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Only a handful will make use of the training.
Others are just in it for the power/status, as Gum said.

Is there a way you guys can figure out who are the power hunger bastards between the people who actually wanna help?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
where'd suomynona go?
Last edited by DropKick; Dec 5, 2011 at 05:18 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Rittu isn't able to ban, people shouldn't go into channels they're not supposed to & link8... Lets not go there. :/

I don't know if you realize this, but rittu was capable of banning others for a pretty long duration.

Megacash: the game over sound, along with many others wasn't replaced until 3.9-ish when they implemented a whole new sound kit created by a professional studio. Edit: Well, professional studio is stretching it, it's a one-man team called Kaamos Sound.

Toribash 4.0, however, remains a pipe dream. With a very flimsy pipe. Made of balsa wood. Half a millimeter thick. You get the idea.
Last edited by Stafegobehuge; Dec 5, 2011 at 05:03 AM.